Everyone's latest acquisitions!

This came today and I really like it. It’s going to be my “Classy Izula”. I’ve been wanting something similar to the Izula, but a bit more refined, and this fits the bill.

C1741-B6-E-47-F9-494-D-ADC3-583115-F67-C87.jpg

7-C859808-EFFF-4949-B1-F8-FE5-DC2340477.jpg

15000-C53-661-C-4924-9644-706840-AC65-F0.jpg

4681-ACA9-54-D9-4006-A4-C7-22-D845-A3-AC5-E.jpg

I’m replying to my own post to say this, the LT Wright Frontier Valley could easily become my daily carry. So far, everything about it is fantastic.

This is a everything that has shown up in my mailbox in the past two weeks:

eAKAEnT.jpg

I picked up the Lone Wolf Harsey XL from an excellent member here, the BM Boost* and the Firetac from the Bay, however the new Toor Merchant and two more SAKs for my collection came from one of our great dealers here New River Knife Works New River Knife Works . Gotta tell you, great service from them. I buy a lot of knives from them, and they're worth checking out!

* Made more awesome by the fact that it's a First Edition, which is cool since this knife has been discoed.

This is a everything that has shown up in my mailbox in the past two weeks:

eAKAEnT.jpg

I picked up the Lone Wolf Harsey XL from an excellent member here, the BM Boost* and the Firetac from the Bay, however the new Toor Merchant and two more SAKs for my collection came from one of our great dealers here New River Knife Works New River Knife Works . Gotta tell you, great service from them. I buy a lot of knives from them, and they're worth checking out!

* Made more awesome by the fact that it's a First Edition, which is cool since this knife has been discoed.

That Lone Wolf is a beauty!!!! They made great knives! Wish they were still around!!!!!

These all showed up within a week or so of each other. It was a confluence finding things available I was looking for, and some going on “clearance.”

Top to bottom:

Benchmade Adamas Fixed (Old style in D2)

Spartan Harsey Folder Watchworks Special Edition

Spyderco Yojumbo S90V Sprint

DLT exclusive Spyderco PM2 in CruWear/Purple G10

Zero Tolerance 0762

Zero Tolerance 0990

Benchmade Tengu (clearance)

Not pictured:

Spyderco Swayback (titanium handled integral lock folder.)

I work an insane* amount of OT, and use the overwhelming majority of it in the usual “financially smart” ways. I do occasionally treat myself to some nice things though. It just happened that a lot came available in a very short time period. I also am lucky to qualify for significant discounts on some knives as a professional firefighter/paramedic.

*I am in a very small, uniquely qualified group of supervisors at my fire department that can work a number of very specialized positions, so I frequently work as much or more OT in a week than most full time people work in regular hours.

Attachments

• 2D631211-6A45-457B-86C7-494985CC1A60.jpeg
    2D631211-6A45-457B-86C7-494985CC1A60.jpeg
    619.1 KB · Views: 6
Back