Everything Lefties thread

Don’t feel bad. I’ve been on many service calls where the problem was either breaker tripped or turned off or a ground fault tripped. A couple where just needed to turn the switch on

You made me think of another (true) story:

Walking past the open bedroom door, I notice someone ironing with the iron unplugged:

“What are you doing? Do you realize the iron is unplugged?”

“Yes. The label said to use a cool iron.” :):oops:

Yikes!

You made me think of another (true) story:

Walking past the open bedroom door, I notice someone ironing with the iron unplugged:

“What are you doing? Do you realize the iron is unplugged?”

“Yes. The label said to use a cool iron.” :):oops:

Yikes!
Haha. Not much of anything surprises me these days. Never can tell about people

I'm headed out to napa to help a fellow member work on his car today. But I'm taking the umnumzaan with me. I don't know what I'll need or what to expect. Should be fun I'm taking apart a steering column on a 89' jeep just to tighten up bolts and put it all back together again. I'll keep you all in the loop. Has nothing to do with been a lefty but everything to do with being a good person and blade forum member. We have to help each other out.

Cheers

BFD8C1C3-B61B-4C2E-B6C7-955C6E020F13-X2.jpg

That's right. Lefties stick together in the face of right handed oppression.

Digressing, if CRK can make money selling to lefties, why can't the others? It is apparently not too cost prohibitive for CRK to make knives the right way for us; you know, with altering the machining and all the other excuses we always hear. I'm tired of the BS and unfair treatment. What do we want........................?

Shit yes...just what i tought...cant just be the economy, if others work that topic well.
Maybe i got no idea about processing lines, But milling this, or that Side can't be pure face of ruin for a company.
They could gather orders to Not keep stocks expensive and high...i'd patiently wait a year to get what fits my need.

69FAD3A8-457F-40E0-83F9-E01640A4B5DB.jpeg This ones become my Sunday carry, thanks to a fellow member here. It grows on me more everyday. I actually about let it go but couldn’t do it. It’s sticking with me for the foreseeable future.

B-b-b-bump! It's interesting how things change. I had previously mentioned not liking titanium or frame locks and now find myself interested in CRK again.:D

Anyway, I picked up this lefty Spider Monkey. It's my first left hand liner lock. I adapted to it much quicker than expected. Seemed weird for about the first 10 min or so, then totally normal.

I’m just hoping the day comes that ferrum forge makes a lefty USA made mordax.

This is late but with Ferrum Forge...you should inquire about left handed models, especially on new releases.

A few months after the Exec dropped, I asked about a lefty model in the comments section of the online order form and they had some left versions available that weren’t listed on the site.

It’s worth it to inquire.

Back