• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Excellent trading experience with Cbach8tw

luethge

Platinum Member
I just wanted to say cbach8tw cbach8tw is a great member to deal with. I had recently commented on a picture posted by the this member - inquiring about the maker of knife. Cbach8tw was quick to respond , and even see if I was interested in the knife. Long story short, a trade was made. I couldn’t be happier. There was no option to leave feedback so I’ll do it here.

Couldn’t have been a better transaction.

Cbach8tw is good as they come. Excellent member of the community!

Thank you!

Last edited:
It would be great if I, too, were offered something here to buy or trade in the field of trading. Recently even discussed NFT and got its explosive growth because of picture trading, that's not their only use. It just happens to be the thing that works best with pictures. I've been offered trading robots here and more. I've chosen https://forexstore.com/free-forex-robots though I realise it's better to study this stuff separately from forums. I will be glad to receive my feedbacks.

Last edited:
Back