Exciting new product idea!

Jim March

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey! Why not do a line of pink handled Khukuris with floral patterned sheaths...call 'em...HERilayan Imports!?

Errr...maybe not
smile.gif

Jim March

Pink? maybe not so bad. But HERilayan? Uhm, I think that word maybe describing the evenings events too graphically.

What! The Wiley Coyote; the Lorena Bobbitt; and the Lewinsky "El Presidente" models aren't good enough for you? Read the "It just keeps on going..." thread, Jim.

------------------
Russ S

I missed that somehow (it just keeps going) - what forum is that?

As for a Lorena commemorative knife, it's BEEN DONE. Pink grips, wicked serrated edge. Also known as the "Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker"....

And Bill: NO, not THAT! Not a fate worse than...well, somethingorother.

Jim March

I vote for Jim being voted the humorous one, cuz I definitely don't want that honor. Jim your it.

Cobalt, I will accept your resignation after only one day on the job. Jim March is your replacement. I hope he does not resign tomorrow.

Bill

Taps for this thread! ( In my most humble opinion only, of course ).

Got the Mar 99 Smoky Mtn. Knife Works catalog today. Page 45 offers a "Bill and Monica Cigar Co. Knife" TC1BC at $9.99 ea. Also a "Bill and Monica Personal Cigar Holder" DBC180BC at $9.99 ea.

Would I lie to you? Let's get back to khukuris...

------------------
Russ S

[This message has been edited by Rusty (edited 13 March 1999).]

Bill, http://www.fineantiquearms.com.
Lavish khukris and other toys.

Comments on price?

OK, next idea: we need a wall-mount alarm clock with this little crooked-knife-armed bird popping out and going "KHUKURI! KHUKURI! KHUKURI!...

Hmmmm
biggrin.gif

Jim March

Just got a call this AM from Jeevan (brother-in-law) who's in Switzerland on business at the present time. I'm sure they Swiss could add a "ree" to the present cuckoo clocks they make and we've got it. Noticed when the phone rings over there it says "cuckoo, cuckoo, ... rather than the standard ring." You've got to like the Swiss.

Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill Martino (edited 14 March 1999).]

I think Jim's been landing on his head too much while practicing his zenpo kaitens.*

Joel

*forward roll with hands for those into Bujinkan.

But if you imported the khukuri clock via Mexico, wouldn't that make it a cucuracha clock?

------------------
Russ S

You know that there once was a mexican khukuri! It was called the "Wall Corner Cucaracha Killer". Those Cockroaches down south get pretty tough and just stomping on them will not kill them, they also laugh at Raid.

Cobalt, that post really bugged me!

Of course, my style of humor was to once take an electronics-type "alligator clip", grabbed one of the scurrying insects in the kitchen with it and went running up to a roommate saying, "DAMMIT, I said no drugs around here, and what do I find? A ROACH CLIP!".

He didn't know whether to laugh or puke...

Jim March

Don't forget me in the background egging them on, Bill.

------------------
Russ S

Back