• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Exclusive Zero Tolerance 0350SW Stonewash Blade in stock at BladeHQ

BladeHQ

Dealer / Materials Provider
We just recieved our first shipment of the Zero Tolerance 0350SW which features a great looking stonewashed S30V blade.

Thanks for looking!

-Jacob

zero-tolerance-0350sw.jpg

Pulled the trigger on one after I saw this. I wasn't planning on buying another knife this month but damn...it was too good to pass up!

Damn! That deal was too hard to pass up! ZT0350SW on its way to me now! ARGH!

I had to order one today in such a sucker for Stonewashed blades, and The price is too good to pass up for that knife.

So for those of you who have ordered from Blade HQ before, do you get a shipping email, or does it just show up one day? I ordered on the 14th I think, and haven't gotten a shipped email yet. I guess these are selling like hot cakes, AND I ordered on a Saturday. So I guess I can expect a delay. But I was just wondering...

So for those of you who have ordered from Blade HQ before, do you get a shipping email, or does it just show up one day? I ordered on the 14th I think, and haven't gotten a shipped email yet. I guess these are selling like hot cakes, AND I ordered on a Saturday. So I guess I can expect a delay. But I was just wondering...

Same question here. Also ordered the 14th.

I got my email from them yesterday around 5pm.. You can also login to your account on the website to check status

I got my email from them yesterday around 5pm.. You can also login to your account on the website to check status

Good point. Did that yesterday late, expecting an email from them saying it had shipped, and saw where my order has been received. No mention of shipping at THAT time, though. And I just checked my spam folder again, and nothing there. I also just went back and checked my account. Order recieved 7-14, card charged 7-14, but no mention of shipping. There IS a note that says shipping status is not updated real-time, so ...

I'm not trying to raise a ruckus. Was just wondering. The email you got, chester, was that for receiving your order? Or shipping it?

Last edited:
You should receive a shipping confirmation once it ships. If you ordered over the weekend, it ships the next business day so there may be a slight delay. If you still don't see a confirmation for any reason, just email us at questions@bladehq.com and we'll take car of you.

Thanks!

Jacob

Thank you sir. I'll wait until the end of today (or my end, 17:00 EDT) and email then if I haven't received any shipping confirmation. Thanks for your help.

What kind of run did you guys have made of these? Mine is already on the way to me but I was curious how many were made?

Got my shipping notice just a few minutes ago. Thank you again, Jacob, at BladeHQ, for your reply above.

And yes, chester, I imagine they DO like you more. You have a lot more Kershaws/ZT's than I do, from what I can see. I would almost say I'm quite envious. ;)

Back