• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Exclusive Zero Tolerance 0350SW Stonewash Blade in stock at BladeHQ

Got my ZT0350SW Today I love it! The SW blade looks great! Thanks BladeHQ for this Exclusive Knife at a great price!

photobucket-27665-1342624321847.jpg

photobucket-46961-1342624367647.jpg

NICE!
Looking forward to seeing mine! I'm guessing maybe Friday...

All I can say people is if you are on the fence about it...pull the trigger! it has to be my favorite 0350.

Better Pics

photobucket-30786-1342635609519.jpg

photobucket-19929-1342635590816.jpg

Last edited:
Mine also arrived today from Blade HQs. Perfect condition and this is certainly one big honkin' serious blade. Very pleased with Blade HQs deal and service.

I ordered this last night....just had to say I got an awesome deal on this knife!....I know some people might not be fond of Nutnfancy, but he has a deal with BladeHQ with which you can save even more money on knives he's reviewed so check it out! You really couldn't beat the price on this anywhere. Sorry to BladeHQ if I've said too much.... but thanks for the great deal!

I ordered this last night....just had to say I got an awesome deal on this knife!....I know some people might not be fond of Nutnfancy, but he has a deal with BladeHQ with which you can save even more money on knives he's reviewed so check it out! You really couldn't beat the price on this anywhere. Sorry to BladeHQ if I've said too much.... but thanks for the great deal!

Can anyone email me the details on how that discount works? Thanks!

Can anyone email me the details on how that discount works? Thanks!

Go check some of his newer knife reviews on Youtube and there is usually a link to the BladeHQ discounts in the description. You might also have to create a login on BladeHQ to see the discounts I'm not positive on that part.

Back