F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

definitley, theyr more than double the pice for like 20% boost. Im sure the crazies would be willing to pay double at launch though so might try to flip one. Might pay off the f-16 :p

BRILLIANT-Small.jpg

I'm actually hoping for another two weeks -- at least. Laura may have veered east at the last minute, but even a near miss by a major hurricane can wreck havoc on the budget.

Well I mostly play Mil sim games on PC like Squad and Hell Let Loose with some friends, it would be cool to play with some forum people perhaps a Steam group could be made . Anyways yeah no need to rush the F-16 I really look forward to it though.

I would rather have Busse take the extra time and get it right like they want. Instead of rushing it out to satisfy ppls impatience. Jmo...besides I always have other stuff to get caught up on$$..edit cuz can't spell

Last edited:
If I manage to sell a few knives, I will order a 3070 or maybe even 3080.
Still running a 1050ti which is the bottleneck of my computer.

If I manage to sell a few knives, I will order a 3070 or maybe even 3080.
Still running a 1050ti which is the bottleneck of my computer.
nice :thumbsup:, might need to act quick if you wanted the first batch of cards. Keep hearing stocks going to be super limited. Sure people will be getting sweaty over their keyboards on launch day :p

Aloha, I’m new to this forum and knife collecting in general, could anyone instruct me as to how how I order one of these beauties, many mahalos

Aloha, I’m new to this forum and knife collecting in general, could anyone instruct me as to how how I order one of these beauties, many mahalos
You won't be able to just order one. They get advertised for sale a few days before they go on sale and then they are only on sale for a certain period of time. After that you watch the busse exchange and grab one from somebody who got in on the initial offering.

You won't be able to just order one. They get advertised for sale a few days before they go on sale and then they are only on sale for a certain period of time. After that you watch the busse exchange and grab one from somebody who got in on the initial offering.

Based on past experience, these will probably start shipping within the next few weeks, and not long after that they'll start to show up on eBay and probably also on the Busse subforum on the BladeForums Exchange. Expect to pay a significant premium on eBay. The Exchange tends to be more reasonable, but I wouldn't expect to get one at or below the price you see in the first post of this thread.

It is also possible that the F-16 will make a return appearance on the Busse Combat website. For a few years there was little or nothing to order there except for a few days after a new model was released, but a lot of the recent models have reappeared on the Busse Combat website after their initial run. There's no guarantee that the F-16 will ever be offered again, but I think there's a pretty decent chance that it'll be available on the Busse website in a couple or three months.

If you sign up for the Busse newsletter, you'll get a heads up when new models are first offered for sale and when old ones are brought back.

Finally, you can email amy@bussecombat.com and ask to get put on the waiting list in case there are any cancellations.

Well, since I decided to wait on the RTX 3080 because I had a feeling that NVIDIA was holding out on us (Turns out I was right), my wallet is ready and practically BEGGING to be dinged, LOL. Come on Busse...DING MEEEEE!!!!1111111Shift+1=! :D

Well, since I decided to wait on the RTX 3080 because I had a feeling that NVIDIA was holding out on us (Turns out I was right), my wallet is ready and practically BEGGING to be dinged, LOL. Come on Busse...DING MEEEEE!!!!1111111Shift+1=! :D

"Holding out" like their stock? But that launch was crazy, they all sold all over the world in under 1 second. I didnt even see the "add to cart" button :oops:

Dings should be close too, maybe tommorrow, maybe two weeks. ;)

"Holding out" like their stock? But that launch was crazy, they all sold all over the world in under 1 second. I didnt even see the "add to cart" button :oops:

Dings should be close too, maybe tommorrow, maybe two weeks. ;)

You should be glad that you didn't get one, there's going to be a 3080 with 20, yes 20 GB of VRAM. 3070's with 16 GB of VRAM as well from what I've read online. So take heart, there's going to be even more powerful versions than what those who were able to get one got. If anything, I'd imagine they're quite upset, and rightfully so. :mad:

You should be glad that you didn't get one, there's going to be a 3080 with 20, yes 20 GB of VRAM. 3070's with 16 GB of VRAM as well from what I've read online. So take heart, there's going to be even more powerful versions than what those who were able to get one got. If anything, I'd imagine they're quite upset, and rightfully so. :mad:

I did hear about these, but I cant imagine them being the same price as the normal variants. There is a big price gap between the 80 and 90, so I can see the 20gb 3080 falling in at around $1000, idk where that 3070 would fit in though o_O.

Back