F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

the AK47 is no longer on the Busse Combat website. I wonder if this is to make way for the F16 as a regular offering?
I hope so. It wasn't in the cards when it was first released but if it's available as a standard offering I might be able to swing it eventually.

I hope so. It wasn't in the cards when it was first released but if it's available as a standard offering I might be able to swing it eventually.

I think it will be a standard offering for a bit. The original post kinda emphasized "first-runs", and the fabu discount so it seemed implied. But good luck snagging one! ;)

View attachment 1409994

We are at just over 10 weeks. Dings could be coming any day!!!
I wonder if we will see the Nuked models first or the standard models. I can’t wait to see the handle materials on these nuked F16’s. This blade is gonna be epic!

The Mega RatManDus were right at 11 weeks, and there's nothing between the Mega RatManDus and the F-16. For whatever that's worth.

We are so very sorry for the delays on the F-16 but WE had the issues with? I do not know the COVID issue? and basically, the country shutting down. We worked hard on getting First responders, Military orders and so many more. They are coming my friends. I promise.
Please be patient, I PROMISE you the F-16 will be worth the wait.
Love to All and LEARN patience,
Amy-0:)

We are so very sorry for the delays on the F-16 but WE had the issues with? I do not know the COVID issue? and basically, the country shutting down. We worked hard on getting First responders, Military orders and so many more. They are coming my friends. I promise.
Only kidding. Take your time. This one will definitely be worth the wait. I have never been let down by a Busse release! All your hard work is much appreciated.

..gonna be a longg "2 weeks" ;)

Im sure our patience will be rewarded nicely though

Take your time. I'm not in a hurry. I know it's coming.

3080. Seems to be the best Bang for the buck at the moment.
definitley, theyr more than double the pice for like 20% boost. Im sure the crazies would be willing to pay double at launch though so might try to flip one. Might pay off the f-16 :p

Back