• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

F/S Benchmade RED SERRATED Spike MINT CONDITION

spike deleted from post

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
spike no longer available please delete post

Thanks

Last edited:
8 inch overall length
4.50 closed length
3.50 blade length
.12 blade thickness
.50 handle thickness
ATS-34 steel as per Brian
Im sorry I don't know what type of steel. I looked everywhere. maybe someone can chime in.

Last edited:
Yes the blade is ATS-34 which was the premium steel of it's day and still highly regarded !! David

no longer available please delete post
Thanks

Thanks

Last edited:
Price drop
I have dropped the price to 170 plus shipping
Please email if interested
Thanks

Spike removed from sale
please delete post

Last edited:
I have one MINT condition red serrated Benchmade Spike for sale.Asking $225.00
ATS-34 blade.Insured priority shipping is included in price.
It looks new,no scratches never carried,never cut anything.
Well maintained a beauty
If you have any questions or need better pics please PM me. Thanks again for your interest!
You must be over 18 and in a state that allows autos. It is up to you to know this information.
I will accept Postal money order or wire transfer. I will not accept paypal sorry.

Ken
Please make a VALID OFFER. I am willing to adjust selling price with a real world offer.

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
None of these every carried,used to cut or anything. They have been sitting in a safe and taken out from time to time.
FORGOT TO ADD THAT THIS IS A CASH DEAL NO TRADES WHATSOEVER-Sorry
1)Benchmade 1000s Spike Black serrated (black has box)$225.00 or best offer
spf2)Benchmade 3000s Mel Pardue Black with grey inserts serrated $175.00 or best offer box
3)Paragon(original company)ATKO10T with glossy black blade with very nice presentation case Brand new $200.00 or best offer
4)Paragon(original company)ATKO8 1 of 300 made with stag horn handle and glossy black blade very nice in Nice presentation case 200.00 obo
spf
spf6)Benchmade 3000s has a few marks on the blade.In great shape but the only one that isnt perfect 125.00IMG_0235.jpgIMG_0253.jpgIMG_0237.jpgIMG_0146.jpgIMG_0148.jpg.00 obo new

I will be posting picks shortly. These are all mint,none have ever been carried or used in any form or fashion
Any questions please post if you want to make a cash offer please PM me.
You must be responsible for the laws in your state and must be over 18 years of age.
I will accept wire transfer or postal money order. I will take a regular MO but it must clear the bank. Postal MO will ship same day received.
I will pay for priority shipping insured on all item at prices specified.

Last edited:
Double Edge DE
Black handle
I am trying to upload a pic now
Brushed stainless
Please send me your email address either by pm or post and I can send you a picture right now

Back