1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Fall Trackrock Hammer-in #33

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by crex, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Great pics Justin. Had I not made an asshat of myself, I'd feel better about it...

2. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    Did anyone get pictures of Chris' Adak trailer? That thing was sweet.

3. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    was that the one with the bent pole?

Cohutta and Luca917 like this.
  4. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    We need a middle finger smiley....

Luca917 and Bmurray like this.
  5. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    depends on when you snapped the pic

Bmurray likes this.
  6. Luca917

Luca917 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2016
    I don't remember anything like this.

Fiddleback likes this.
  7. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    @NOLA If you ask, you shall receive...with a straight pole.

@Fiddleback This is the best I got...
    IMG_3466.JPG.jpeg ADAK.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg.jpeg IMG_0551.JPG

PolRoger and Bmurray like this.
  8. Cohutta

Cohutta

Feb 17, 2017
    I'm with Tony. I remember nothing like this

Fiddleback, Luca917 and Bmurray like this.
  9. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Let me see if Adam recalls anything. All I know is I went to bed and he went back out running around with a few guys.:rolleyes:

Fiddleback, Cohutta and Luca917 like this.
  10. PolRoger

PolRoger Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 4, 2007
    I had a good time! :thumbsup:

I went up to Blairsville, GA on a more of a "spur of the moment decision" Saturday morning and wasn't sure if I was going to camp over night or drive back down to Atlanta in the evening.

Thanks to "ndmiller" for letting me share his campsite space... I set up my tent and cot not too long after arriving at Trackrock around lunchtime.

It was good to see Carl, Andy and the FF crew again as well as some of the other folks from previous outings and I always enjoy meeting new people who share in our common interest related to knives and various cutting implements.

I've already got Hammer-In #34 marked on my calendar for March and hopefully I'll be able to get up there for both Friday and Saturday come next Spring.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  11. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    I clearly recall everything that went on. Move along...nothing to see here.

Wheelman, you definitely got to be back in the spring. You can't let down all of your thousands of new followers.

Luca917, Fiddleback and PolRoger like this.