1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Farm Hand Bowie With Green Canvas Micarta

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Bill Siegle, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 3, 2000
    Made another Farm Hand Bowie this week :) I used 1/4in thick 5160 for the blade and green canvas Micarta for the scales. Sheath is black Kydex. 13in overall with an 8 1/8in blade tip to handle. Weight is a nice 15oz. Very easy to handle but still a capable chopper. Clip is not ground/sharpened. The blade is about 1 3/4in wide. Price is $350 shipped in the US.
    IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0049.JPG IMG_0051.JPG

2. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Great looking knife!!!

Bill Siegle likes this.
  3. Wicked Sharp

Wicked Sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Another beauty, Bill. Must......... resist.............!!!

K Williams and Bill Siegle like this.
  4. mycough

mycough Basic Member Basic Member

May 20, 2007
    Your grinds are right there for me, I will own one of your knives, no doubt about it.
    Good luck with the sale sir!

Bill Siegle likes this.
  5. not2sharp

not2sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 1999
    I remember thinking the same thing 20 years ago. But, there is no way you will own just one. His knives are like potato chips, once you try one you will be going for the full bag.

n2s

Mack, mycough and Bill Siegle like this.
  6. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2006
    He is 1000% correct
    One Thousand percent!!!

mycough and Bill Siegle like this.