Favorite Esee knife

I currently run an Izula II with green canvas scales. I carried an Izzy I for a while, but lost it in the river while canoeing. I prefer the longer handle of the Izzy II. Reading about the 3, though, I'm pretty tempted to include that one as an all-around camp knife, and keep the Izzy II for daily carry.

After trying them all, I liked the ESEE-3, ESEE-6 and LaserStrike the most. If I had to choose one, it would easily be the LaserStrike - versatile handle and blade shape, perfect balance, and perfect kydex sheath for around $100.

Please share, what is the fixed blade in this picture? I really like the handle design!

After trying them all, I liked the ESEE-3, ESEE-6 and LaserStrike the most. If I had to choose one, it would easily be the LaserStrike - versatile handle and blade shape, perfect balance, and perfect kydex sheath for around $100.

Please share, what is the fixed blade in this picture? I really like the handle design!

After tilting my head a few degrees I noticed it said "Smith and Sons" on the blade :p. And with a little bit of Google-Fu - it looks like a Brave M/T model.

http://www.smithandsonsknives.com/brave-mt.html

Junglas.
100% the Junglas.

The Izula was okay, but I like my folders better.
My step-brother got the 6, and the handles felt too small...and the choil was WAY too small.

The Junglas though, that thing is legendary. :thumbup:

After reading this thread I broke down and ordered a 3 to go with my 6 and Izula.

I really need to stop reading threads like this one. :rolleyes: And will you all please stop talking so much about the Junglas - my wallet is already tired as it is...lol.

Well I ordered the Esee 6, Esee 3, Esee camp lore jg3, and the candiru. I guess my idea of buying just one went right out the window. Now I'm really wanting to order the laser strike, Junglas and the izzy 2. Damn Esee knives damn this forum and damn Amazon for having a one click purchase button.

Well I ordered the Esee 6, Esee 3, Esee camp lore jg3, and the candiru. I guess my idea of buying just one went right out the window. Now I'm really wanting to order the laser strike, Junglas and the izzy 2. Damn Esee knives damn this forum and damn Amazon for having a one click purchase button.

Least it's not just me. Feel like we might need to start a 12 step Esee-holic program. :p

My gosh. Save some for the rest of us ;)

Let us know how you like them and post some pics!

Pulled the trigger on a laser strike I got it from knifeworks with my nickname engraved on blade.

b21ed0b335181cae9af69c92029b6f5b_zpspdoyon5c.jpg

Here is the start to my Esee collection, but I still have an engraved laser strike and a izula 1 with green canvas scales on the way!
a98b410cebb6dc8f9fe52edaeda024d7.jpg

Nice load out of esee goodness :eek:

Curious to see how you like the LS. I loved fondling mine for a few days until I got to put It to work and the grips just didn't work great for me. It more or less forced me to hold it in certain grips which I didn't like. Hopefully it will work for you.

All the Junglas chatter in here has me interested in getting one again!

All the Junglas chatter in here has me interested in getting one again!

[video=youtube;NUeDhhN1GI4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUeDhhN1GI4[/video]

[video=youtube;AiKZth5iBz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiKZth5iBz4[/video]

Back