Favorite Handgun/Cold Steel Carries

Nope, I polished the stonewash off along with most of the logo. Carried, used and sharpened a ton.
I’m talking about the pocket clip. Counterfeit Voyagers sometimes lack a stamp (a physical depression), and I don’t see a stamp on yours. Also, compare your sharpening choil which is almost U-shaped to the one that Weiss just posted which is more of a half circle.
Just trying to help.

I’m talking about the pocket clip. Counterfeit Voyagers sometimes lack a stamp (a physical depression), and I don’t see a stamp on yours. Also, compare your sharpening choil which is almost U-shaped to the one that Weiss just posted which is more of a half circle.
Just trying to help.
I bent the clip and had to bend it back with pliers so it's pretty flat, and the logo is on there but not visible in the picture. I reground the edge on a belt sander which may explain the sharpening choil. I bought it direct from cold steel 6 years ago or there about so pretty sure it's legit.
Here's a better view
YmA5Utv.jpg

gBREjzM

Last edited:
This is what I usually have with me
85t4Bkv.jpg

My secret squirrel rig
B2Kd0CB.jpg

My pleasure carry. Had BF member Horsewright make a belt for it.
1wpYgwh.jpg

KcSKm8U.jpg
Very nice. All pairings.
The Glock and the Recon 1 are a classic match. High quality for a bargain price.

Back