Favorite knife reviewer on youtube?

schmalhaus for me. Informative and creative reviews with no rambling.

Just don't care for reviews that drag on with little content for their respective length.

I've only recently begun using YT to watch knife reviews.

In my limited experience, I've watched a lot of Equip2Endure reviews.

i like nutnfancy or equip2endure but some times nutnfancy does take too llllooonnngggggg to get to the point

For long in depth reviews I like nutnfancy, he may be a bit long winded, but he does knows his stuff.

I like cutlerylover for that average guy, entertainment factor.

Virtuovice is my go to when I want to see a multi knife comparison with real world application. You don't see many reviewers butcher a deer in the field with multiple knives while breaking each one down with their pluses and minuses.

Nutnfancy, he gives out a lot of information in single videos and keeps me entertained.

BlackForestGhost... Great reviewer, as he puts knives through abuse that I always wondered about, but never had the guts to try.

The German language also intrigues me, and it's fun to listen to the review in both English and German.

Averageiowaguy doesn't do a ton of knife reviews, but I really enjoy his videos.

Nutnfancy is a bit long winded for me though.

Honestly though, I really don't put a ton of effort into watching video reviews, most are just talking and folding.

I like Cajunblaze. Something about his voice just makes me feel happy...

I like Virtuovice, he is very detailed and knows a lot about his knives. Alot of respect given to any guy who checks out his knives by microscope.

I watch many of those already mentioned such as Cutlerylover, HELLZZARMY (Emerson lover - great collection), thecajunblaze (not A, not B, but C ya), virtuovice, jdavis882, X4CTO, JohnWayneColt45, pyaoliang, oromoto, MrDagon007 (one of the best). Of course it's impossible not to mention nutnfancy, but it's tough getting through his vids now...

equip 2 endure. No pointless rambling like nutnfancy. he's straight, to the point, and shows us the knives in use in later videos.

Back