• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Favorite SOLD

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
We have way too many knives in the drawer in our kitchen, most are test knives that come from my forge but the one that gets used the most and the one my wife and I struggle over is similar to this one. Our granddaughter was with us for a week and then we had the three of us reaching for this knife
Thin, sharp and very slicey.

1094 high carbon steel heat treated to Rc 58-60 with attention to a fine grain structure

Flat grind

Professionally stabilized flame box alder handle. There are a couple of small worm holes that I have filled; (it's the worm that caused the red "flame" ). Stabilizing makes the handle dishwater, (never put any knife in the dishwasher) safe

9 1/2 inches overall with a 5 inch blade

SOLD delivered within these United States. My PayPal and email address is gldrewknives@gmail.com

IMG_6900 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6890 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6893 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6894 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6891 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_6898 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr

Last edited:
Keeps on rejecting my Feedback but really good knife ,sharp, handles smooth a joy to push cut...
Thank You
If anybody can direct me to giving Feedback please let me know...

Back