Favorite Victorinox?

I really like the alox Saks very fond of my electrician right now, but damn do they have soft steel like seriously they dull stupid fast

In Celidor the Compact. I love the small size with both the large blade and the large scissors!
In Alox the Farmer.

Alox Cadet. Best Victorinox I have owned. Small but every tool is useful. By the way the cadet is the black one. IMG_1179.jpg

Alox Cadet. I rotate my modern folders but the cadet is a true EDC. So easy to carry and the tools are so useful.

I don't have any :(
A friend has a swiss champ though that he absolutely loves. He even had me make a leather case for it. Then one for his flashlight to match...then a belt. He has gone a little nuts over custom accessories. but I have made $120 off him so far so I can't complain.

Spartan and Classic:cool: I do wish my Spartan had the scales that hold a nifty and useful straight pin, though.

Silver Alox Farmer. It looks great, feels amazing in-hand, provides a solid tool set for EDC, and contains a super-functional wood saw when you want to get outdoors. It's not bulky or heavy. I think of it as a gentleman's knife.

I carried a Vic Tinker for years. Then carried an Alox Soldier. Picked up the 111mm Adventurer model at a gunshow (like 10 years ago) which is just a large Tinker. It has been in my pocket ever since. It has been discontinued. Have three spares.

When I carry a large traditional, I'll have the Bantam in my pocket as well. I essentially want to have the full sized toothpick and tweezers available. That's why I generally don't go with Alox.

I like a lot of the Vic knives. Like the One Handed Trekker in the woods if I remember to take it. The saw can be useful.

1. Manager

2. Pocket Pal

One that I haven't tried, but want to at some point: Fieldmaster.

It would be a close decision between the Farmer and Lumberjack for me. I've found the Lumberjack works better for daily carry but still prefer the Farmer when camping or backpacking.

108mm Safari series. Followed by 93mm alox.

SAK%2520108mm.JPG

3%2520Alox%2520Upright.jpg

The Lumberjack

Same size as the Cadet, but I prefer the blade/tool configuration - main blade, saw, combo-tool. Obviously geared towards outdoors use.

When I worked at a cube farm I really liked the Compact for office carry.

Back