favorites and most wanted sogs

Just getting a feel for the favorite and most wanted SOG KNIFE out there? Thanks for the help!

Bulldawg: Without doubt the Flagship Bowie.
But the Tsunami is just about right.
If it comes down to a folder Vision tops it all.

BobbyB: When you say Team Leader do you mean http://www.sogstore.com/sogtl-19.html?
Strange, didn't know that it's still avaliable any place on this planet.

Krizzard, out.

"...Whoever kills with the sword must be killed by the sword... "
- The New Testament, Revelation 13:10

MY favorite SOG is ALL OF 'EM!! If I have to pick just one it would be my Trident...That one is NICE!! For a folder, (the only SOG folder I own is a Tomcat, so THAT one is my favorite folder), but I'd LOVE to have a Night Vision. For a multi-tool, the PowerLock is my favorite, with the Deluxe Pocket PowerPlier running a CLOSE second.

The Pentagon was one of my favourite models, good grip, nice edge on both sides! one Serrated and one plain and talk about POINTY! :)

And Ron...thanks for the help...it worked ;)
G2

Originally posted by Krizzard
BobbyB: When you say Team Leader do you mean http://www.sogstore.com/sogtl-19.html?
Strange, didn't know that it's still avaliable any place on this planet.

Krizzard, out.

"...Whoever kills with the sword must be killed by the sword... "
- The New Testament, Revelation 13:10

No I meant the attached one:D . Try actually ordering the one in the link... I think you'll find it's not been released yet...;)

Attachments

• bowie & team leadersml.jpg
    bowie & team leadersml.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 130
I would definately like to get a Pentagon someday. The one side serrated and 1 side straight blade seems highly useful:D

Originally posted by mksql
So...you are suggesting we do not place an order? ;)
All I can say is that it is not a knife we have in production...so it's up to you what you do with your hard-earned money. :)

Arggg! I can't deside. Maybe I should just wire part of my Tax Return to Ron and let him pick some out for me. he he he

Since that probably isn't possible, I think I'll narrow my want list down to the X42 Field Knife and X42 Recondo for fixed blades and the L.E. Green AutoClip and X42 AutoClip for Folders.

Originally posted by wildmanh
Arggg! I can't deside...I think I'll narrow my want list down to...the L.E. Green AutoClip...
We're down to something like two (2) in stock. Get 'em while you can. Sorry to turn up the heat, Heber! :D

Originally posted by Ron@SOG
We're down to something like two (2) in stock. Get 'em while you can. Sorry to turn up the heat, Heber! :D

Thanks for the heads up Ron. Hey, do you guys do layaway or take payments? I can't afford one right now nor do I have a credit card but could make a small payment now and a larger one next month. PLEASE! I'd really like one.

I like all the 'older' SOGs.

Folder - Tomcat
Fixed - Navy Seals 2000

I have to get that Seal for camping next year.

Hi Mksql,

Here's a link to our 2nds Page. You'll see the "Special Exclusive Web Offer" about 1/3 the way down the page.

Here's a thumbnailed picture of it:

I'm going to pull that little section down the second the last one sells out. We've gone from three to one in just one day.

That's right ... HEBER, There's only ONE left! (Sorry, I wish I could hold it for you!).

Back