FBM BG Dings?

Very nice looking, I can't wait for my black and green micarta FBM. I am hopeful that it will be here before this weekend.

JohnTheTexican: I had to slow down a second and a half and take notice of the wonderful photo you presented us here. This knife is exactly why I favor Busse as a hands down winner in the survival knife category. It not only looks tough, it is! It may be the near perfect size/shape/configuration for the tool you want with you when things travel the pear shaped route.

I have been able to get screaming sharp edges on my 1311 cluster, and the same will be the case here when my FBM arrives just in time for Christmas. Thanks for re-stoking the already coal fueled flames!

Maybe they just made extra ds8s around the ganzaa time for a show or whatnot and just decided to let them go in op2w?

Wow, my BGFBM came today, hell of a knife. I had never owned or held a FBM, sooooo glad I bought one. You guys are going to happy!

seems to be random order I guess, must be doing one color combo or handle material at a time. I placed my order literally 2 seconds after they hit the site and pre-paid in full still no shippy :cool:

4 months!!!!?
I wish when I was a poor little piglet it only took 4 months...We waited from 2 to 5 years for our stuff.
It usually started as "2 weeks"
Ups delivered my hammered silver and black mic fbm a couple hours ago. Been waiting all day for it. Turned my back for just a moment and bam, the wife is signing for it at the front door! Lol doh! Busted again! Ive sworn off buying another .... but but that mmd with a big finish...

Hope mine lands by Christmas. Ordered early, but remembered I changed the scale option from black to maroon after the fact. Either waiting for maroons to ship or also kicked to the end of the line, haha.

Anyone get a G-10 version yet on the FBM? I didn't order one but I'm sure those who did are anxious to get theirs. I'm still hoping that mine ships out tomorrow. I swear the logs outside stacked up by the garage are cowering in fear when ever I glance at them.

Reactions: PMC
Back