• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FBM's, AK, BM-E and more. Incase you cant make PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

knife hunter

"Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer
Desert FBM mags saber .312" $525 MO sold
MistressesandM1001.jpg

NMSFNO satin black paper full convex zero edge $599 589
HalloweenblackpaperHaileysleepy--3.jpg

HalloweenblackpaperHaileysleepy--2.jpg

NM SHMS .220" $475425 MO . Yes it has nuclear meltdown on top and on talon hole. See pics
bladewestandsnodyscores027.jpg

bladewestandsnodyscores028.jpg

Desert/black g10 mags saber .312" $ MO sold
MistressesandM1003.jpg

satin/sandstorm NMSFNO $sold MO
MistressesandM1006.jpg

NMSFNO black/while & black g10 $/COLOR] soldMO INCONUS
nmsfno001.jpg

nmsfno002.jpg

black/black BM-e maybe the thinnest one. ITs .188" $soldMO
MistressesandM1005.jpg

THe email server here at BF is currently not working for me so I diabled the option to avoid confusion. If you cant use PM's and would like to contact me, please send me an email directly to knifehunter(@)comcast.net remove the parenthesis. thanks

All prices are for United States Post Office Money orders. I also accept paypal for your convenience with no fee.

* The "Shipping included" IS USPS Priority with signature Confirmation in the US.

International Buyers, I will ship to you BUT there WILL be additional shipping charges to ship to you. Please understand that I will only ship to you if the PO will insure it.

* All sales are final, unless the knife is not in the condition as described in the listing.

* You must be 18 years of age

The first "I'll take it" posted on the thread, or by pm/email wins.

Last edited:
Will you send to Australia, if so payment via paypal upfront acceptable?

I am interested in the Satin/black&green g10 mags flat .320" $650 MO. Very hard to obtain in Australia

Best regards...

I am interested in the Satin/black&green g10 mags flat .320" $650 MO. Very hard to obtain in Australia

Best regards...

Hey General, Yes I will express mail. I have had great experiences with folks from Australia:thumbup:

Please email me knifehunter @ comcast. net for details etc.

FYI, I leave today and will not be back to Sunday.

I'll take the Black/White & Black G10 AK for $875.

List it as SPF, then we're good to go with PayPal...

Last edited:

Best regards...

Hey G38, I havent heard from you. I just left a visitors message. I hope to hear from you and will give you a little more time, but then it will go to next in line.

I'll take the Black/White & Black G10 AK for $875.

List it as SPF, then we're good to go with PayPal...

EMail replied with total and paypal addy.

Hi Knife Hunter, I have replied a few days ago regarding the Satin/black&green g10 mags flat .320" $650 MO. For some reason the mail must not have gone through to your comcast email account. I have since sent another two emails upon reading you had not heard from me to your comcast account but am writing this just in case you did not receive them either. In the messages I requested your PP details so I may conclude the transaction....please advise

Best regards

Ray

He may be out of town or something. I have sent him mail as well, but no word since last week.

Edit: I noticed he was on today from the post above, so scratch the out of town theory. :)

PayPal thingie sent.

Please note the correction re: Delivery Address. I sent an email listing the correct one.

I entered things in haste, and punched the WRONG one in...

Hi Knife Hunter, I have replied a few days ago regarding the Satin/black&green g10 mags flat .320" $650 MO. For some reason the mail must not have gone through to your comcast email account. I have since sent another two emails upon reading you had not heard from me to your comcast account but am writing this just in case you did not receive them either. In the messages I requested your PP details so I may conclude the transaction....please advise

Best regards

Ray

sent all the details in both emails:cool:

He may be out of town or something. I have sent him mail as well, but no word since last week.

Edit: I noticed he was on today from the post above, so scratch the out of town theory. :)

Yep I was , just gettting back . pm sent:thumbup:

PayPal thingie sent.

Please note the correction re: Delivery Address. I sent an email listing the correct one.

I entered things in haste, and punched the WRONG one in...

I got your payment. thank you :)

Transaction all done Knife Hunter, could you please let me know the tracking number once sent?...

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back