• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FBM's, AK, BM-E and more. Incase you cant make PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITs gone!

Sage/sandstorm g10 mags flat .280" $575 MO sold
MistressesandM1008.jpg

black/black BM-e maybe the thinnest one. ITs .188" $550 499 MO
MistressesandM1005.jpg

reduced $51

knives brought over and added here from my mistress thread to consolidate

Hi Knife hunter, just wanted to let you know that I received my knife this morning and I am extremely happy with it. This knife just BEGS to be used. It has arrived in perfect condition - no customs holdups either. I'm going out now to hunt some salty crocodiles and really put it to the test. This FBM is an awesome piece of kit.

Hi Knife hunter, just wanted to let you know that I received my knife this morning and I am extremely happy with it. This knife just BEGS to be used. It has arrived in perfect condition - no customs holdups either. I'm going out now to hunt some salty crocodiles and really put it to the test. This FBM is an awesome piece of kit.

Smoking! Glad to hear it made it safely. :)

Croc hunting pics need to be posted in Busse forum please:cool:

Sent you an email.

didnt receive. seems like I am having trouble getting emails thru BF. Try sending to knifehunter(@)comcast(.)net

or leave me yours here and I will reply in between Football games:thumbup:

...............removed...........

Last edited:
Can't believe that ZT BM-e hasn't sold yet - any interest in any trades? Unfortunately, I have mostly users, apart from my SJTAC.

Can't believe that ZT BM-e hasn't sold yet - any interest in any trades? Unfortunately, I have mostly users, apart from my SJTAC.

Pm sent brother:thumbup:

Prices have been lowered and paypal fees removed:thumbup:

Its gone

Desert/black g10 mags saber .312" $550 MO sold
MistressesandM1003.jpg

Its gone

black/black BM-e maybe the thinnest one. ITs .188" $soldMO
MistressesandM1005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back