• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FBMs, Muddy Mojo #9, and "Embrace the Suck" SJTAC - ALL SOLD OR WITHDRAWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
All knives are unused with the factory edge, just as I received them from Busse. Prices include shipping within the U.S. and PayPal fees. These come in the cardboard sleeve as received from Busse, and I don't have sheaths for any of these other than the ETS SJTAC. No trades, please.

First up, I have three FBMs. I bought these directly from Busse in 2006, and they've been safe queens ever since. I'd planned to just sell one of these, but due to unexpectedly high interest, I decided to leave the other two up a while longer.

1. Fusion Battle Mistress (FBM) with Urban Gray finish and Magnum Black & Blue G10 handles - $770

2. Fusion Battle Mistress (FBM) with Green finish and Magnum Green Linen Micarta handles - $750 SOLD

3. Fusion Battle Mistress (FBM) with Jungle Shadow Camo finish and Magnum Black & Green G10 handles - $820 SOLD

Next up is Muddy Mojo #9. It's a Muddy finish with Snakeskin handle. This was a limited edition of 45 from 2006. According to Jerry, Mojo variants normally went for $797, but this one was offered at the special, low, low price of $597, plus shipping. If you believe what you read on the Internet, Arizona Custom Knives sold #38 for $1495, although they seem to have gone for somewhat less on the Exchange. I'm offering this one for what I paid (which comes out to about a $50 loss when you take into account shipping both ways and PayPal fees). So if the FBMs seem too high, this is the one to buy.

Note: Although I can't see it in the picture, the finish looks a little smoothed under the #9. I don't know if it came that way from Busse or its from rubbing on the old-school Busse Tactical Cardboard Sheath (the kind made from old USPS Priority Mail boxes, before they switched over to the white sleeves)..

4. Muddy Mojo #9 - $597.

And finally, we have an "Embrace the Suck" Satin Jack TAC from 2008, just like the ones Busse gave to PSD Team Delta, complete with a Spec Ops Short Combat Master sheath. I can substitute a green sheath if you'd prefer. (I think the one pictured is coyote brown, but I bought the sheaths around the same time I bought the knife, and the Spec Ops color options seem to have changed. They don't list the green version as an option anymore. The green one is also in new condition like the one pictured.)

5. ETS SJTAC with Spec Ops sheath - $450.

Last edited:
Another message sent.

If you don't get it, here's my email: shinobe1kenobi @ AOL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back