• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fenix LD02, Simmons 22 mag scope

Trying to thin the herd and fund some projects I have coming up. Funds via paypal friends option or please include fees. Not looking for any trades at this time. Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask any questions!

I have two Simmons 22 mag scopes in stainless. I bought these under the assumption that Simmons would honor their promotions, but they did not so they are up for sale. Come brand new, never even removed from the box. Proof of purchase was removed, but since I didn't need to mail it in they are tucked back in the box. Rings are included with each scope. Looking to get $42 shipped each.

New in packaging, Fenix LD02. Picked this up in a lot and just don't really need another flashlight at this time, so looking to recoup some funds from that lot purchase. Looking to get $27 shipped.

Last edited:
The glock 19 sights are sold. Everything else still available. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer!

Back