• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ferrum Forge and DSK

***PLEASE NOTE: The first "I'll take it" publicly posted in a new post to this thread gets the knife or knives specified, period. PM times or posts with questions do not matter.***

All knives are new, unused and have their factory edge. These are custom knives and it's not uncommon to have small flaws like minor scrapes and scratches especially on the handles.

Price includes Paypal fee's and shipping (USPS Signature Required), no hidden fee "NET" BS here. Feel free to ask any questions or request further pics. PM me after you post "I'll take it" for payment instructions. Email me at "havoc AT vermatrix DOT com" if you can't PM.

DISCOUNTS: I will discount shipping for multiple knife purchases by $15 per knife.

TRADES: No trades at all, period.

SHIPPING TIME: 2-3 days from purchase date.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Not on folders given recent law changes.

Ferrum Forge AFY (America F*ck Yeah) Prototype
Blade Length (from pivot to tip): 4"
Overall Length (open): 8.5"
Thickness: .172"
Steel: Z-Finit
Price: $1000 SOLD Cylnder78

This is a one of a kind of Ferrum Forge prototype custom.

FuEzLlY.jpg

IsgA5HN.jpg

2oHfj9B.jpg

mJ3v6lv.jpg

Ferrum Forge Radeon
Blade Length (from center pivot to tip): 4.25"
Overall Length (open): 8.5"
Thickness: .135"
Steel: S125v
Price: $1050

Each Radeon is unique in some way and is based off leftover materials from when Elliot was doing custom knife runs. Basically, a custom run might be 20 knives, but with enough material to make 23 or so. At the end of the run, the left over materials became a Radeon or two. Note that we are not talking scap materials, the Radeons are tough knives. This one has a S125v steel blade which takes a lot of effort and belts to grind, but can hold an edge forever.

sfZPqhz.jpg

jGEcm2w.jpg

QbZkBKK.jpg

orTcmyJ.jpg

DSK Diamondback Gen2
Blade Length (from center pivot to tip): 3.175"
Overall Length (open): 9.5"
Thickness: .197"
Steel: CPM154
Price: $900

This is the DSK Diamondback GEN2 with the Death Dealer motif. It doesn't come out very well in pics, but there is a grim reaper on the clip side of blade, flames on the handle on both sides and a raven perched on a skull on the presentation side (handle). There isn't another one like this with the Death Dealer motif. I paid $950.

Hs6HM60.jpg

uAWWWPG.jpg

h3oNX3H.jpg

AdLpdId.jpg

Last edited:
Back