• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ferrum Forge/Gavko Spinner Flipper, Chuck Gedraitis Model 1, Jake Hoback Custom A10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
I'm trying to switch up the collection so here are some knives I'm putting up for trade. I'll be here to answer any questions you might have. If you need more details/specs/pictures, just shoot me a message and I'll have them sent over. If you're interested, feel free to start a conversation or email me at kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I try to check my threads fairly often so chances are I'll see your posts as well. If you just want a straightforward sale, let me know and we can have something worked out. Thanks for taking a look.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Ochs Worx, Yunas, Marlowes, Direwares, GTCs, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Rocksteads, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Jim Burkes, Blackwoods, VanderMeulens, Goodwyns, Rogovets, Jason Clarks, Grimsmos, Brown Knives Servo, Jason Guthries, ZT 0454, CKF Terra, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Ferrum Forge/Gavko 2017 Spinner Flipper - lightly carried
"Atlantian Plates" milling pattern
3.5" working finish CPM-20CV blade
Working finish handle
There is some light finish wear from carry that I couldn't get the camera to show but the working finish helps hides it pretty well
With the way the flipper is angled, this is probably the best Ferrum Forge flipper I've had
Snaps open with authority and can be Spydie-flicked regardless of how the rolling detent is set
Smooth action, locks securely, and the centering is dead on

lE21djY.jpg
tpbhVyQ.jpg

QOlS5md.jpg
2op1OBs.jpg

UBF8AOV.jpg
s7dGyX8.jpg

2. Chuck Gedraitis Model 1 - lightly carried
If Chris Reeve made a medium Sebenza, it would feel something like this
3.25" damasteel blade with a damasteel thumbdisc
Stonewashed frame with a matching milled clip
Has a single green anodized standoff in the back
Smooth action and well centered
Has a slight bit of play but any pressure on the lockbar makes it completely go away
Lockup is rock solid in hand

yYIRndl.jpg
tvzRbRg.jpg

OEOHed5.jpg
tPkY1k6.jpg

lfZYILs.jpg
rfxK0va.jpg

2e5xvj2.jpg

3. Jake Hoback Custom A10 - like new
Early full custom from Jake
Acidwashed CPM-154 blade that's thinner stock than what you'd normally find on a Hoback
The ti frame has been sand blasted, the flats were given a satin, and then it was tumbled
Milled lines on both sides of the frame
Raised carbon fiber backspacer
Opens nicely with both the flipper and thumbstuds
There a bit of blade play but lockup is 100% secure and won't close on you
Centering is dead on

Be59wn0.jpg
mwXzseV.jpg

XUF6dlr.jpg
7gvb8IN.jpg

yn4CoVw.jpg
Goq1hBM.jpg

Status