• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fever Doc is one of the good

KC Slim

Fat Bastid
I just closed a deal not less than half an hour ago with this gentleman, and he has already paid me. How's that for service:D
Thank you much Mitchell, you will enjoy your new instrument;)

Yep, I bought my Busse Battle Mistress from feverdoc a while back, and it was in better condition than described and a good deal. I definitely enjoyed our transaction.

gentlemen.....thanks for the kind words!.....it was a pleasure and an honor to do deals with both of you.....each of you guys are also some of the good we have on the forums......feverdoc

Ole feverdoc is one helluva guy.

Look forward to breakin' bread with him next time he's in town:D.

thanks bladezealot!......yes we must do the trough thing at that cool restaurant that gary Z, you, and I went to last visit.....my treat this time and the sky is the limit so bring your appetite as well as plenty of blades to make the wait staff raise an eyebrow again and dont be shy when ordering.......feverdoc

Yep, Mitch is great. He sold me a knife back last week and it looked better when I got it back than when I traded it to him. Thanks feverdoc!
michael :D

Back