• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddle Back Hunter

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
My old art teacher would have called this a study in textures. The flats on this knife have been left with the roughness from the cold rollers and the hollow grind is finished with a fine 3M belt for a satin finish. Add a nice fiddle back handle and this very usable, no frills knife makes an very interesting piece to carry.

1/8 inch ATS34 heat treated to Rc 58-60 with a cryogenic quench
Stabilized and dyed curly maple handle
Hollow ground
Overall length: 8 1/4 inches
Blade: 3 3/4 inches
Hand sewn leather scabbard

$120 SOLDplus $5 shipping to the lower 48. PayPal gldrewknives@yahoo.com Money order. Personal checks accepted if you don't mind waiting for it to clear before I ship.

fiddle2.jpg
fiddle1.jpg

fiddle3.jpg

Ooooooooweeee!! Dang that maple handle is sweeeeeeet!! Somebody stop me!! :D

yep, been looking for more of his knives for a while and the right one came up ....it might look good in one of your sheaths!

I was wondering for a while know when you were going to post a knife.

Nice to see your back :thumbup:

The knife arrived today, that was fast... very nice great feel, the knife is hefty for its size. The quality is very good I would recommend Drew to anyone. I will keep watching for more and will buy again. I would like to see him at Blade and get my hands on some more.

Thanks

How do you sell stuff that good looking so inexpensively?/

That's just very nice work!

Andy

I Wasn't going to ignore this Andy, I just wanted to think this over for a while. After making knives for 25 years I have become very efficient with my time, No guard or bolster on this knife so it was fairly simple and quick to make.

I watched other makers build highly embellished knives for high dollars but decided years ago to seek buyers who want a good working knife at a good value. This philosophy has served me well for a lot of years as a maker.

Back