Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

I love the rechargeable Olights! The R50 Seeker is a great for home, auto, camp, pack, etc. It's really too big for pocket carry, though. The S1R Baton Turbo S, on the other hand, is perfect for pocket carry. It's really small but has a wide range of output (six different intensities). I don't think a day has gone by that I haven't had it with me since I got it.

I have a pair of Olights that both run on single 18650 batteries: an S20 Baton and an M20SX Javelot. Both have been fantastic for me. They've held up better than my previous FourSevens. Being small flashlights, they are more flood lights than throwers, but they both produce great light for their size. I will admit, though, my Maratac AAA gets used more than any other flashlight I own.

I noticed you don’t have a flashlight in this pic :D

So I’ll post mine!

64DA2E32-97A3-4486-8F2F-C0D7207390C9.jpeg 362A6191-16DB-48B4-84EF-3D40660AAA47.jpeg

This Runt and slipjoint see the most pocket time of all, and the Maus and Beta qrv2 get the bulk of use too. I have other lights, but these are so compact and useful, they get the nod for EDC. My others end up being bedside, travel, and truck lights.

2v2uMr5k8xurAoi.jpg

Back