1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddleback ANYDAY Pocket Dump....Updated title

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by VANCE, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    [​IMG]

2. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]

3. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    TrainedBullets likes this.
  4. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
  5. VTguy17

VTguy17 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

6. SneezySky

SneezySky Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2017
    ^Nice CZ. Good to see a CZ in the pocket dump unfortunately carry is not an option for us in California. Love the CZ just wish it could be with me more.

7. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    [​IMG]

8. The Shatz

The Shatz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2017
    Love the little axe!! Think I need one

VANCE likes this.
  9. VTguy17

Aug 4, 2011
    :thumbsup: here's todays CZ for ya. I left the 75 compact at home and went heavy today. Took the SP-01 .40 and the Bushfinger.

[​IMG]

GooberBoober, Tutone, Odaon and 4 others like this.
  10. SneezySky

SneezySky Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 23, 2017
    I like, SP01 - that's a big one.. need large pockets for that thing

11. VTguy17

Aug 4, 2011
    Believe it or not a nice crossbreed supertuck holster and it disappears IWB. I carry a full size pistol majority of the time, just takes the right holster. The SP-01 is a perfect late night dog walking gun.
    [​IMG]

12. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    i used to have a 9mm SP01...it was a dream to shoot...probably one of the best shooting pistols I have shot. I did move it "on down the road" though. it was a tad too heavy for anything other that a range gun for me and it was the polymer version.I can carry a full size 1911 in my Milt Sparks Versa Max II w/ no problem...maybe i just didnt have the right holster.
    [​IMG]

GooberBoober, Scotcha, Tekton and 3 others like this.
  13. VTguy17

Aug 4, 2011
    Very nice! I have got rid of most of my polymer frame pistols over the years. I agree though, it really is a dream to shoot. One of the best and smoothest shooting guns I own. It is heavy no argument there, I guess I have just become used to carrying full size steel frames over the years.

14. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Yet to field a Tanfoglio design I didn't like.

VTguy17 likes this.
  15. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    That is a sweet Karda I wouldn't mind having one of these in cryo-quenched Nitro V since they are getting into the AEB-L family of steels :)

Oyster and Tekton like this.
  16. VTguy17

Aug 4, 2011
    [​IMG]

GooberBoober, Tutone, Odaon and 5 others like this.
  17. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Sp101 has to be a handful w/ those stubby grips on it.

stout revolver though:thumbsup:

18. VTguy17

Aug 4, 2011
    It's a beast, I love it. Believe it or not Those grips handle really well with the weight of the longer 3" barrel and like you said it's a stout revolver. When I'm putting a lot of rounds through it I switch them out for a pair of hogue's so my hand doesn't go numb but that boot grip makes it disappear for IWB carry.

19. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Phillip, who made the kydex for your bat'l axe? I need something like that for mine.

20. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    Dylan made it but im not sure he is keen on making another one. I will ask him tomorrow