1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Fiddleback Bushboot Showcase

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Gevonovich, May 9, 2015.

1. Luca917

Luca917 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Yeah I'm not complaining. I remember extended periods of temps in the negative readings during my days in Montana. Wind chills pushing -50. I'll never forget the newscaster proclaiming we were in a "warming trend" because it was supposed to hit 10 degrees one day!

2. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    The shop needs to produce all Bushboots one week

3. TRfromMT

TRfromMT

Jan 4, 2016
    That would be my downfall, and maybe the single event that gets my marriage contract canceled....

4. varga49

varga49 Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 1, 2016
    That would be a really great Friday!! I'd likely go for two maybe three... if they even lasted that long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Bushboot and Lonestar Friday, would sell out immediately. They could even make a few extras since the patterns would be duplicated.

6. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    [​IMG]

7. varga49

May 1, 2016
    That's a fine one!

8. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    I need one in box elder burl or Bloodwood.

9. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    ^^ One in ebony or African blackwood with white liners would be sweet.

10. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    I need a sheath. Show me what you have please.

[​IMG]

11. Heespharm

Heespharm

Nov 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

I made this sheath for mine but I find it impractical.... I'm thinking a diomedes ambidextrous sheath may be more practical as the extra space allows for the curve of the knife

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  12. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    My bushboot resides in a Diomedes APS Earl sheath when being carried. It rides deep in the pocket with enough handle sticking out to be able to easily draw the knife.

13. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Loving this BB. The guys at the Outpost attached this awesome lanyard :thumbup:
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

14. varga49

May 1, 2016
    That's a real looker Abe!!

15. Nbrackett

Nbrackett

Jun 19, 2015
    I'm not really big on the dyed wood but that one is very nice. Love the swedge.

16. Scotcha

Oct 25, 2013
    Thanks Guys. I'm not a big fan of dyed burl as well but this one is awesome :thumbup:

I have to mention the Outpost as well their packaging, service and all round buying experience from them is second to none. I was feeling guilty thinking about the amount of money and time they had spent in the packaging of this BB. Thanks Guys:thumbup:

17. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Robert said don't worry about it at all, it was his pleasure.

18. Scotcha

Oct 25, 2013
    Thanks Robert.Much appreciated @fiddlebackoutpost

19. Heespharm

Heespharm

Nov 8, 2011
    Yeah I've gotta say it's too knotch... I save everything.. samples, burlap bag, paracord for lanyard... it's a shame I rip open the box like a 5 yr old on xmas

20. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Just remember Abe, I get first dibs on it if you sell it.;)