Fiddleback Collections

That is a beautiful collection thurin. That Woodsman looks to be a completely capable knife for anything that you would come across afield, and awesome pants in it as well. What pants are you thinking about for the Hunter?

Thanks McVeyMac.

The ones I'm still needing pants for are the second Woodsman (dark green burlap), Bushcrafter, and the Big Paw that's in the BRK. The Camp Nessie's pants are also pulling double duty, so it really needs some too. Haven't decided yet what they should wear. I like danglers as they work well with a pack belt or sitting around camp. The BadgerClaw sheath on the Nessie is pretty sweet as it can attach to Molle. So hang it on the pack when hiking in, then put it on the belt around camp.

I'm seeing a lot of cool looking sheaths lately that I'm dying to try out.

Thurin, I was off a scale on my estimations as to what you had. I am going to have to make up flash cards with pictures of all of the Fiddleback knives both alone and together so that I can accurately identify everything by sight. Sorry for my mix-up, only been at this a little over a month now.

Hey Thurin, I'll take the scandi HB! :)

Very nice collection as well!

I thought you'd like that scandi HB velosa :)

Thanks

Thurin, I was off a scale on my estimations as to what you had. I am going to have to make up flash cards with pictures of all of the Fiddleback knives both alone and together so that I can accurately identify everything by sight. Sorry for my mix-up, only been at this a little over a month now.

LOL. Hard to tell when the perspective is all screwy like in that pic. I still have a hard time with some of them. I did the same thing with Dcaggie's. Took me a minute to realize the Bushfingers were in the middle and had to adjust from there.

We should make up some Fiddleback Silhouettes like the enemy airplane and warship ones and we can run drills. :)

Looks like Willic is on his way to starting the first official Fiddleback Museum!

this is from my "spring collection"

005_zps95a6d511.jpg

Some look alike:

Woodsman & Bushfinger

Woodsman, Bushcrafter & Snubnose

Hunter & Hiking Buddy

Back