Fiddleback Collections

Dude! D.H. you have a great collection there. good stuff. :thumbup:

love those gossman UNK's. used to have one. what are the two Osprey's at the right?

Thanks Todd.

The two Ospreys on the right are an early Trailhand (design has changed slightly since I got this one) and an EDU.

Nice collection, DH. Although I have never owned a Gossman, I have looked at his knives for a long time and always been impressed. Also, he seems like a great guy based on how he posts on the forums. I also think I see a AA Forge in there. Adam is one of my favorite makers, and probably the only person that comes close to matching Andy's mix of quality and art.

Yeah, Gossman makes some no frills hard working knives. And I mean that as a compliment.

And you're right, that's an AA Forge Grunt in the mix. It's the only one of his knives that I've owned. Haven't used it to be honest, but I like the ergos a lot.

To be honest, there are way too many knives in there that I have never used. I seem to have settled on which ones I take into the woods and use regularly, so I may hold on to a few that I want to keep for the sake of collecting, but I 'm probably going to thin the collection out in the near future.

06520299906041-vi.jpg

Jeff,
you are off to a good start:thumbsup:

cant wait to see where it's at this time next year:D

Thanks Everyone. This picture doesn't really do any of them justice.

That thuya burl 'falcen is my EDC. I need to rehome the bubinga 'falcen so it can get some love.

That monach is spectacular. It has become my weekend carry.

Back