Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Recent transactions with Bunnybasher2014, MMatt and schmittie not that it will shock anyone- but first class in every respect!

Bill

Had a good transaction with Skystorm on eBay for my Kephart and sheath. Beautiful leatherwork.

Also had a great transaction with ShanghaiJer. Thanks Jeremy, I'll have my pop send us some pics of the knife on his next hunt!

Since joining this obsession I've had the privilege of purchasing from MMatt, Bmurray and rcartmell3. All 3 transactions were smooth with no issues. Knives were described to the T.
Thanks guys

Great transaction with schmittie for my new Bear Cub outfit. This thing is super sweet. Great design Andy.

3-1-1 followed through on his sales post and shipped to me the very next morning. Package got to me today, just in time to give to my bro on his bday tomorrow. Thanks 3-1-1.

props to forager

I bought the knife @7pm Friday night and it arrived this morning:thumbup:

Sorry if this is cheating but I've had awesome / smooth transactions with each of the folks listed below. If your name isn't here and we've done transactions its only because my laptop was stolen back in June and I didn't recover all of my history. allen456 and bonafide included since they were 1:1 transactions selling or buying personally-owned items.

:thumbup: :thumbup:
3-1-1
abrasion
allen456
Blunt Edge
bonafide
busterbones
cushny
dsarps
ehran
guhul
GusBuster
HabanoJim
Hulk2e
joarthur
Mmatt
Odoan
prom52
Scotcha
Scott
Spydesense
TLA
TripleT
Wheezy
xxkcxx

I just completed a smooth purchase transaction with "Warrior108"... He provided excellent communication along with fast well packaged shipping. I'd be happy to do business with him again!

Zardo is awesome. Sold me my very first Fiddleback and I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just completed transaction with busterbones (Jeremy), he was awesome to deal with, very patient and fast with shipping. Highly recommend anyone to do business with him.

I just completed a smooth purchase transaction with "Warrior108"... He provided excellent communication along with fast well packaged shipping. I'd be happy to do business with him again!

Thanks for the feedback.

It was a nice smooth transaction and a pleasure to work with PolRoger. Communication was great and payment was fast. Would definitely do business with him anytime!

Had a great experience working with Warrior108...and after seeing his post above, a TON of other folks did too! Jerry - thanks also for free advice regarding the recent addition to our family.

rcartmell3 : Had a very good transaction with rcartmell3. The BC jr i received was as described and the shipping fast. packed up well also.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back