1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by thurin, Nov 27, 2014.

1. dogbone11

dogbone11 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 10, 2015
    No surprise here, but my recent transaction with Scotcha was perfect! Thanks Abe!

paul

2. dogbone11

Dec 10, 2015
    Kudos to Warrior108 for a super transaction. Thanks Jerry for selling a grail Mamushi!

paul

3. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hey Paul,
    Glad you like it :) You're quite welcome. Thanks for a smooth transaction as well!

4. Onedog

Onedog Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Had a great transaction with lyco.woodsrunner. :thumbup:
    Thanks again sir.

5. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Thanks Paul. It is always a pleasure. I hope you like the Bison and sheath. That one was hard to let go.

6. Luca917

Luca917 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Thanks Jerry, Nathan, and Nathan!

7. Heespharm

Heespharm

Nov 8, 2011
    Pertinux was great to deal with and you just can't help to be caught in her enthusiasm !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. pertinux

pertinux Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 1, 2012
    ... And here I was coming to this thread to commend you for making your Stubby Muk available at a great price, shipping immediately, and including pocket sheath surprise! :)

Thank you.

[Heespharm = a pleasure to deal with. [​IMG]]

~ P.

9. ncrockclimb

ncrockclimb Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2014
    I just purchased a spectacular grail-level Woodsman from catalystman80. He shipped it in a timely manner and provided me with tracking. There were issues with USPS that were not caused by either of us, and the knife took a bit longer than expected to arrive. At the first sign of trouble, catalystman80 immediately offered me a refund even though the delivery issues were not at all his fault. catalystman80 was a total gentleman and his communication was perfect throughout the process. When the knife finally arrived, it was exactly as described and the packaging was spectacular.

Besides being a nice guy with good taste in knives, catalystman80 is a class act and I would be very happy to do another deal with him.

[​IMG][/IMG]

10. adequacy

adequacy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Great transaction with Wade/Kalsu recently. Also found out he's basically my neighbor. Do business with confidence. Thanks again Wade! :D

11. varga49

varga49 Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 1, 2016
    I've had Excellent transactions with the following members in 2016. In no particular order, Comprehensivist, Warrior108, madhatta, Heespharm, and, panthers tigris. All men of integrity! If I missed anyone " my bad".

12. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I forget to do this but Nbrackett is a good member to deal with. Had a very smooth transaction.

13. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    It was an excellent and smooth transition from my point of view as well. Adequacy shipped fast and the knife was as described. It is always cool running into people here that are local and have the same interests.

14. Onedog

Onedog Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Had an excellent transaction with Warrior108. Knife was perfect and he literally shipped immediately. Faster then Amazon. [emoji3][emoji106]
    Thanks Jerry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Great transaction with Scotcha. Abe is a hell of a good guy to deal with. Thank you for the awesome Bushfinger.

16. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    I had an excellent transaction with JasonBrent. Great guy to deal with. Excellent communication and shipped fast. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

17. dogbone11

Dec 10, 2015
    Thanks to Jerry (Warrior108) for selling me an awesome kevlar S35VN Warthog! Been in my pocket every day since.

And thanks again to Abe (Scotcha) for another great transaction and parting with that gorgeous ironwood Bush Hermit.

I am really glad that both of you guys like to turn over parts of your collections from time to time!

18. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    Recently had great transactions with:

madhatta
    Heespharm
    3-1-1

Thanks guys!

19. Heespharm

Heespharm

Nov 8, 2011
    Same shanghaijer! Great guy!

20. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Thanks Paul, as usual a pleasure to deal with you and glad that you like the BH.