1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We will be conducting maintenance tonight to update server processes. Downtime may be 1-2 hours or more, starting at 10:15PM Eastern.

Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by thurin, Nov 27, 2014.

1. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Sold a blue mango runt last year...in pretty rough shape. Buyer gave it some spa treatment and added a lanyard/homemade bead, then sold it back to me w/ pocket sheath for $40 less than my original sale price. Who does that? Let me use this platform to tell you — @Heespharm does that. Thank you very much heesoo, for giving me dibs on a wonderfully restored knife at an exceptional price!

Oyster and Nbrackett like this.
  2. av8tr

av8tr Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 10, 2017
    Received my second FF knife today, thanks to a smooth transaction on a nice F2 from @Choppaman. Also want to thank @Warrior108 for helping me on my first purchase.

Oyster and Choppaman like this.
  3. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    I’m glad you received it!! Enjoy it and thank you very much for a great transaction. And to the new friendship.

4. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Thanks for your kind words Robbie......same goes for Robbie, fast payment & excellent communication.

5. Heespharm

Heespharm Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 8, 2011
    Always a pleasure working with you!

6. Panthera tigris

Panthera tigris Apex Predator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 21, 2012
    I did a deal with RobbieB and would do business with him anytime - smooth, no issues whatsoever.

7. RobbieB

RobbieB Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Thanks, man. Same experience from this end too. Shipping was fast, communication excellent! @Panthera tigris went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with the purchase.

8. MTBmonkey

MTBmonkey Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2017
    More great transactions with @Nbrackett, @Coach23, and @Heespharm! All absolutely outstanding and I would definitely buy from or sell to any of them again! These members are great examples of what makes Bladeforums so awesome.

I have said this before elsewhere, but its worth mentioning again: Not only have I had numerous fantastic, smooth, and safe transactions with these members and others on this forum, but I have really enjoyed and often learned a lot from their helpful commentary and interactions. I believe that Bladeforums, particularly the 'traditionals' and the 'fixed blade' forums, have got to be some of the most honoring and helpful on-line community of people that there is!

Thanks Bladeforums and thank each of you!

Oyster, Heespharm and Choppaman like this.
  9. Oyster

Oyster Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 2, 2011
    ^This +1

MTBmonkey likes this.
  10. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    @hasco - thank you for a great price, great packaging, and great shipping. Hope to work with you again someday!

hasco likes this.
  11. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    I had a great transaction with @Nbrackett recently. He exceeded my expectations on this one. Another fine forum member! Thanks

Nbrackett and Choppaman like this.
  12. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Another excellent transaction with @Scotcha for a stellar monarch. He is a stand up dude. I think I may have dibs on his collection. LOL.

13. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    MTBmonkey, Choppaman and pertinux like this.
  14. Choppaman

May 6, 2017
    Likewise @Nbrackett was great to work with. Solid dude. And, I really like the @allen456 WA Surls stingray. If you ever want it back. Just give me a ring. I’ll keep it safe for ya!! LOL.
    Black Ops!!!

Nbrackett likes this.
  15. schmittie

schmittie Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Darn you Todd. Aren’t you supposed to call me before you list things for sale?? :p @hasco

16. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Thanks @Choppaman you just might have dibs on what’s left. Might as well send it your way :D

Great dealing with you bud. Awesome bloke!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Choppaman likes this.
  17. hasco

hasco Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2014
    I would have had I known I had something you wanted. Next time! The only problem is I am running out of knives! :eek: