1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by thurin, Nov 27, 2014.

1. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Heespharm has been great to work with on multiple transactions. Thanks so much!

2. Heespharm

Heespharm

Nov 8, 2011
    Same to you!!! Bought one of my first Fiddleback's from this guy! Great to work with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    NUTRAMAC was great to deal with. Fast shipping and great communication. The Hiking Buddy is exactly as he described in his add. The whole transaction went seamlessly.

4. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    bought a nice KE Bushie from D.H. ended up, we were not too far from one another. ended up picking the knife up in person, grabbing a pint and talking shop. pretty great, really. :thumbup:

5. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    great deal!

6. Mish_Mike

Mish_Mike Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2017
    I'm sure a good number of you have already had dealings with bmurray. Still, I should still mention how well our transaction went, from communication all the way through delivery and receipt.

Thanks, Bob.

7. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Big thank you to Jules (bear71) for responding to my WTB and traveling all over with the OD Bushfinger so he could ship it to me! I always have a good experience when dealing with Jules. :thumbup:

8. bear71

bear71 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Right back at you Orion. Thanks for your patience- you stayed a lot cooler than me through the drawn out delivery saga!

9. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    i recently had two great experiences with members here....

i ended up trading my Bush Hermit to FeralGentleman for a much sought after Bushraptor. FG was great to work with, and i really like the knife. also ended up with a great new blue farmer (that i have been longing for) and one of his hankies (very well done). it was a pleasure, Danny. thanks.

I also had a great experience working with BMurray. he mentioned that he liked a hiking buddy i had. so, i hit him up when i decided to let it go. we tried to work out a trade, but Bob ended up trading money for it instead. :D we had a call, traded some texts, and i got what i wanted and (i hope) he got what he wanted too. thanks Bob!

two smooth transactions with two smooooth dudes. ;) :D thanks guys. cheers. :thumbup:

10. mjc7

mjc7

Apr 22, 2009
    I just got a knife from Zardo. It was a great transaction from the start. Super communication and fast shipping. Thanks Paul! I appreciate your efforts in my purchase. The Bushcrafter it awesome too!

11. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    In the past couple of weeks, I've had wonderful dealings with Jarrett (Panthera tigris), Douglas (varga49), and Mac (NUTRAMAC). Big thanks to all three of y'all for helping out a noobie.

12. Darth Blader

Darth Blader Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2016
    I will second that Zardo is awesome to work with! Shipped right out and knife was perfect as described.

13. varga49

varga49 Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 1, 2016
    And my very good pleasure to say this fellow Wurrwulf bears all the markings of an outstanding member of this community himself. His word is good! And no doubt time will bear this out to be true for all who do business with him.

14. Darth Blader

Darth Blader Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2016
    A few weeks ago, I sold a lovely Sylvrfalcen to Sarah (Pertinux). She's awesome and extremely helpful (taught me how to link directly to a post #). Thanks Sarah!

15. drewway

drewway

Oct 30, 2015
    Made a trade with BMurray. From start to finish he was a pleasure to deal with. I could not be happier with my end of the deal. Thanks.

16. Wurrwulf

Wurrwulf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    I also had a smooth, well conducted transaction with BMurray. Undoubtedly, many of you here have had great experiences dealing with Bob, and I'm happy to join the ranks.

17. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Warrior108 (Jerry) was an excellent seller. I received my product lightning fast and as stated in his sale thread. Great communication along the way. Thanks Jerry

18. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Another great transaction with BMurray. Shipped fast. Pleasure doing business with you Bob.

Bmurray likes this.
  19. Kal-El

Kal-El Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Had a GREAT! transaction with @JustinFournier
    Outstanding communication and super fast shipping. Overall, one of the best transactions I've had here on Bladeforums.
    Thanks Justin. Heal up soon!

Choppaman and Bmurray like this.
  20. JustinFournier

JustinFournier Gold Member Gold Member

May 7, 2012
    Great transaction with @Kal-El this week. Would be happy to do business with him anytime and recommend him to anyone wondering.

Good communication, kept his word and responded quickly.

Thanks very much @Kal-El!

Choppaman likes this.