Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Heespharm has been great to work with on multiple transactions. Thanks so much!

NUTRAMAC was great to deal with. Fast shipping and great communication. The Hiking Buddy is exactly as he described in his add. The whole transaction went seamlessly.

bought a nice KE Bushie from D.H. ended up, we were not too far from one another. ended up picking the knife up in person, grabbing a pint and talking shop. pretty great, really. :thumbup:

bought a nice KE Bushie from D.H. ended up, we were not too far from one another. ended up picking the knife up in person, grabbing a pint and talking shop. pretty great, really. :thumbup:

great deal!

I'm sure a good number of you have already had dealings with bmurray. Still, I should still mention how well our transaction went, from communication all the way through delivery and receipt.

Thanks, Bob.

Big thank you to Jules (bear71) for responding to my WTB and traveling all over with the OD Bushfinger so he could ship it to me! I always have a good experience when dealing with Jules. :thumbup:

Big thank you to Jules (bear71) for responding to my WTB and traveling all over with the OD Bushfinger so he could ship it to me! I always have a good experience when dealing with Jules. :thumbup:

Right back at you Orion. Thanks for your patience- you stayed a lot cooler than me through the drawn out delivery saga!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i recently had two great experiences with members here....

i ended up trading my Bush Hermit to FeralGentleman for a much sought after Bushraptor. FG was great to work with, and i really like the knife. also ended up with a great new blue farmer (that i have been longing for) and one of his hankies (very well done). it was a pleasure, Danny. thanks.

I also had a great experience working with BMurray. he mentioned that he liked a hiking buddy i had. so, i hit him up when i decided to let it go. we tried to work out a trade, but Bob ended up trading money for it instead. :D we had a call, traded some texts, and i got what i wanted and (i hope) he got what he wanted too. thanks Bob!

two smooth transactions with two smooooth dudes. ;) :D thanks guys. cheers. :thumbup:

I just got a knife from Zardo. It was a great transaction from the start. Super communication and fast shipping. Thanks Paul! I appreciate your efforts in my purchase. The Bushcrafter it awesome too!

In the past couple of weeks, I've had wonderful dealings with Jarrett (Panthera tigris), Douglas (varga49), and Mac (NUTRAMAC). Big thanks to all three of y'all for helping out a noobie.

I just got a knife from Zardo. It was a great transaction from the start. Super communication and fast shipping. Thanks Paul! I appreciate your efforts in my purchase. The Bushcrafter it awesome too!
I will second that Zardo is awesome to work with! Shipped right out and knife was perfect as described.

In the past couple of weeks, I've had wonderful dealings with Jarrett (Panthera tigris), Douglas (varga49), and Mac (NUTRAMAC). Big thanks to all three of y'all for helping out a noobie.

And my very good pleasure to say this fellow Wurrwulf bears all the markings of an outstanding member of this community himself. His word is good! And no doubt time will bear this out to be true for all who do business with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few weeks ago, I sold a lovely Sylvrfalcen to Sarah (Pertinux). She's awesome and extremely helpful (taught me how to link directly to a post #). Thanks Sarah!

Made a trade with BMurray. From start to finish he was a pleasure to deal with. I could not be happier with my end of the deal. Thanks.

Made a trade with BMurray. From start to finish he was a pleasure to deal with. I could not be happier with my end of the deal. Thanks.

I also had a smooth, well conducted transaction with BMurray. Undoubtedly, many of you here have had great experiences dealing with Bob, and I'm happy to join the ranks.

Warrior108 (Jerry) was an excellent seller. I received my product lightning fast and as stated in his sale thread. Great communication along the way. Thanks Jerry

Another great transaction with BMurray. Shipped fast. Pleasure doing business with you Bob.

Great transaction with Kal-El Kal-El this week. Would be happy to do business with him anytime and recommend him to anyone wondering.

Good communication, kept his word and responded quickly.

Thanks very much Kal-El Kal-El !

Back