1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by thurin, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    @mjbine is a good guy to deal with. Received the Osage kephart today. so buy up his blades.

Lady1911 and Tekton like this.
  2. Lady1911

Lady1911 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Another nod for @mjbine! Shipping and communications were prompt and thorough. Would definitely deal with him again, thanks!

3. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    Another satisfied customer that did business with @mjbine.

4. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    @rcartmell3 is good to deal with. I just received a stunning Osage Bushfinger that has an amazing full contour grip, more than any custom fiddleback I’ve owned.

Oyster, Choppaman and rcartmell3 like this.
  5. Kal-El

Kal-El Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Had a great transaction with @Amanda*Rae this week. Great communication and prompt payment.
    Thank you Amanda!

6. Wondering Wildcat

Wondering Wildcat Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2014
    Thanks @Kal-El for the fast delivery and honest description. Sold as “Very Lightly Used” & I was not able to tell the KEB had ever been used at all (although that will soon change) this is a beautiful knife that I will cherish and I am happy it was such a smooth transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with you again in the future.

Kal-El and VANCE like this.
  7. av8tr

av8tr Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 10, 2017
    Received my purchase today of a nice JF Hunter thanks to a smooth transaction and fast delivery from @NUTRAMAC. Thanks much, enjoyed doing business with you.

8. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    Had a good transaction with @VANCE on a lil' lady w/sheath.:thumbsup:

9. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    @David L
    smooth and easy to deal with
    thanks!

10. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    @Comprehensivist

What can be said- Phil is the very best sort. Immaculate knives, great comms and a fine person.
    Thanks,
    Bill

11. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Thanks Bill. It was a pleasure dealing with a knowledgeable and respected member like you. We have chased some of the same knives on many FF’s. It was nice to finally share some common ground and work together to make this deal happen.

Best regards,

Phil

12. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    @ncrockclimb Just picked up and awesome Bear Paw and Diomedes sheath. First quality gear and first class person to deal with.

Thanks,
    Bill

13. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    @xxwjtxx is a great guy and was awesome to work with. Purchased a Brian Sargent M3 knife and am very satisfied with our communication and the speed of delivery. This is my first Sargent Edged Tool and I’m very impressed. Thanks again!

14. xxwjtxx

xxwjtxx Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2013
    Thanks my friend; it was a pleasure doing business with you — thanks for checking out my flea market & exchange threads!

15. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    ANOTHER solid hook up from @Bmurray on a smorgasbord of @Fiddleback knives. Thanks Bob! Appreciate your friendship and ALL your knives. LOL

Oyster and Bmurray like this.
  16. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Aug 2, 2011
    @rcartmell3 :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Thanks for a super smooth and easy transaction.
    Although I generally lean towards the smaller models, I have been intrigued by the Bush Hermit. Couldn’t resist this immaculate example in Bog Oak over natural/white (TT 1/8”)

rcartmell3, Lady1911 and Choppaman like this.
  17. SLOsmokin

SLOsmokin Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Feb 20, 2018
    @MajorD is a pleasure to deal with! I picked up
    Bushcrafter Sr. w/ OD Green bolsters over Box Elder burl, Trinity pinout, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16 spalted 01 steel
    It arrived in great condition on time. Would do business again for sure!

Lady1911 likes this.
  18. MajorD

MajorD Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Thank you SLOsmokin. Give it a good home! :) It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to any future opportunities to do it again. I highly recommend anybody else do the same.

Lady1911 likes this.
  19. Wondering Wildcat

Wondering Wildcat Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2014
    Today I received my Rapscallion that I purchased from @mistwalker
    Overall a pleasant transaction...Great communication, Knife was accurately described and it was packaged well.
    I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Choppaman and mistwalker like this.
  20. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    @Wondering Wildcat, thank you Amanda. Likewise, it was a pleasant transaction. I'm sorry the message with the tracking info was a bit on the short side, I was on the run...literally, from the PO back to the gallery where I'm working on my art display. As a rule i don't do the forums on my phone, it is awkward for me with fat thumbs and voice to text isn't always my friend, but I always try to send tracking info as soon as I can after shipping. I think of the two messages I sent that day with tracking info, your's was the one that didn't glitch...
    Cheers,
    Brian

Choppaman and Wondering Wildcat like this.