1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 3 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 19!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Congratulations winners! The Week 2 Giveaway has ended over on our YouTube Channel and here are the winners:
    BladeForums Logo Sticker: Impulse600
    BladeForums Velcro Patch: garythegoat
    BladeForums Logo Tshirt: crocgator106
    BladeForums paid subscription upgrade: billygoat78

Darrel Ralph Dominator 35: norcaldude Winners will be contacted by PM / email, so look for my message!

Fiddleback Flea Market Feedback (Good and Bad Trades and Sales)

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by thurin, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Wondering Wildcat

Wondering Wildcat Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2014
    Not a problem Brian, I wasn't too worried about it as I know you have a lot on your plate. I love the Rapscallion btw, it fits my hand like a glove and is even more beautiful in person.

mistwalker likes this.
  2. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Good. That is one of my all time favorite fiddlebacks, as in the top 4 out of all I've owned and handled, and i have handled a LOT of Fiddleback Forge knives in the last 9 years. But The cause it is funding now is an extremely important one. Like Tolkien said through his character Aragorn, "a man who cannot cast away a treasure at need is in fetters", and in this case the need was a great one.

3. drewway

drewway

Oct 30, 2015
    A true test of a person's character is when things don't go smoothly. Made a trade with @Warrior108 that went a little sideways due to shipping issues and Jerry had to wait a week and a half to get his end of the bargain. His worst response was "crudbuckets", who else uses that term. Thanks again Jerry, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with you again.

Warrior108, Nbrackett and VANCE like this.
  4. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Things happen and eventually work out. Likewise, I'd definitely do business with Andy again. Pleasure to work with and on top of things when it comes to communication and watching tracking status. :thumbsup:

And, I'm not sure who uses that term these days but I learned that and some other crazy phrases from an (overly) super sweet Dept Manager a long time ago. I'm sure her head exploded one day due to all the bottled up frustration. The funniest term she used was about another manager who was a giant a$$ in every way, shape and form. The worst I could get her to vent was "He sure is his own flavor of ice cream" That was the day I decided she should get out of finance and into a Nunnery. :)

drewway, Nbrackett and Lady1911 like this.
  5. burnside

burnside Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2012
    I wanted to leave some positive feedback here for kalsu. He sold me my first Fiddleback Forge a couple of weeks ago and was a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend doing trades or business with him here on the forum. Thanks again for a great deal on a great knife!

Kalsu and Lady1911 like this.
  6. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    It was great dealing with you as well @burnside. Excellent communication and super easy to deal with. I would not hesitate to work with him again.
    I am glad that you are enjoying the esquire. It is a great little knife.

7. MTBmonkey

MTBmonkey Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2017
    Another big thank you to @Kalsu. Outstanding member of Bladeforums and the Fiddleback Forge family! Great transaction, awesome knife in excellent condition, and easy to work with. I would gladly work with again anytime. Much, much appreciated brother!

Panthera tigris likes this.
  8. feathers73

feathers73 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Choppaman likes this.
  9. Kalsu

Oct 26, 2010
    Thanks @MTBmonkey. It was a pleasure dealing with you. I am glad that you like the knife. It was a seamless transaction. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

10. Jonny1280

Jonny1280 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Just bought a beautiful Bog Oak Bushfinger from @abcatpb. He was really great to deal with. Prompt communications. Not to mention he was very patient with me due to a Paypal mishap. AAA+ guy in my book. Thanks again abcatpb!! Love the knife!

abcatpb and MTBmonkey like this.
  11. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Yet another seamless trade with @madhatta . Always a pleasure.
    Bill

12. abcatpb

abcatpb Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Thank you @Jonny1280. The PayPal issue was nothing. I'm really glad you like the 'Fanger!

13. Kalsu

Oct 26, 2010
    Great trade deal with @Bmurray. Heck of a guy and always a pleasure to deal with :thumbsup:

14. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    had another good dealing with @Kalsu. this time on a trade for a pack rat. Thanks Wade.

15. RobbieB

RobbieB Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Well Bob, let’s see the pack rat before you defile its handle.

Bmurray and VANCE like this.
  16. MTBmonkey

May 18, 2017
    Another great deal with @Coach23, definitely one of the best members on Bladeforums and one heck of a great guy! Thanks Scott!

Choppaman likes this.
  17. RobbieB

RobbieB Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    About a week ago, had a great, smooth transaction with @Choppaman. Thanks again sir!

Choppaman and MTBmonkey like this.
  18. MTBmonkey

May 18, 2017
    I was fortunate enough to recently get to deal with @Tekton and @Kalsu for a couple of smooth transactions on some great knives. Both were great to work with as always and both excellent members of the Fiddleback fam! Much appreciated guys!

19. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    @RobbieB hooked me up solid with a handyman. Thanks brother. Was a pleasure dealing with you on this.

RobbieB likes this.
  20. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Thanks @feathers73 and back at ya. Was a pleasure dealing with you.