1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. TrojanTau

TrojanTau Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Up for sale is a Sapphire Bushnub over black with white pin stripes. Tapered tang, 5/32 thick. I am the second owner, this knife has been used, but well taken care of. I have cleaned it up and oiled it, but it still shows some user/sheath wear. It will include a JouFuu ISP sheath, and a KSF belt sheath. I am asking $235 net Paypal'd includes shipping and insurance.

Please feel free to PM any questions.

No trades on this one as I need the funds or it wouldn't be leaving.

IMG_8240.JPG IMG_8239.JPG IMG_8238.JPG IMG_7929.JPG IMG_7928.JPG

Bmurray likes this.
  2. Tekton

Tekton Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 8, 2015
    For sale, Fiddleback Forge Shaman. Black canvas micarta w/natural pins. 3/32" A2.
    $Sold

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    Bmurray likes this.
  3. TimberlineSpyder

TimberlineSpyder Gold Member Gold Member

May 8, 2017
    Hi Scotcha

Tried to send you a PM re the Nessmuk, but for some reason the forum wouldn't let me. I'm interested if it's still available

4. VideoTim

VideoTim Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 16, 2015
    Bushcrafter with Blue Curly Maple with Orange pinstripe. SFT 5/32 $210 Used Very little. I will cover Paypal fees and shipping.

Bushcrafter A.jpg Bushcrafter B.jpg Bushcrafter C.jpg Bushcrafter D.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  5. disduster

disduster Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2007
    175 shipped

6. sliceofknife410

sliceofknife410 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2015
  7. sliceofknife410

sliceofknife410 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2015
  8. Rick Lowe

Rick Lowe KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 6, 2005
    We're in the process of relocating home/shop to Bronson, Fl. and I've figured it best to let a couple favorites find a new home. Both are as new, never carried or used.
    Nessmuk Osage, 1/8", O1 steel $300
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Minimuk Osage, 1/8", A2 steel $275
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Choppaman, Nbrackett and varga49 like this.
  9. KP

KP Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2011
    For sale

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

I would characterize all of these as between good and great condition. They have all been used and show some minor signs of it, including patina, spots, scuffs and scratches but as you'll see in the pictures, they are hardly noticeable without carefully scrutinizing the knife except for the blemishes noted below.

Click here for pictures.

Take $50 off the total if you buy two knives or $100 off if you buy all three.

Camp Knife - $450 - 3/16 A2, green burlap with black canvas bolsters, R. Lowe dangler; there is a small flat spot of the edge of the butt of the handle

Terrasaur - SOLD///$220 - 3/32 A2, wenge with natural canvas and blue g10 liners, leather sheath; blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is approximately 8.88 inches, weight is approximately 4.1 ounces.

Esquire - $270 - 5/32 01, blackwood with natural canvas and orange liners, R.Lowe crossdraw sheath; blade length is approximately 2.75 inches, overall length is approximately 6.38 inches, weight is approximately 2.8 ounces; there is small burr on the tip of the blade

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  10. IAMANAME

IAMANAME Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2012
    What are the dimensions on the bushnub? What steel?

11. TrojanTau

TrojanTau Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Bushnub w/ Sapphire burlap over black w/ white pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32 spalted 01 steel, 3.45" blade; 4" Handle.

12. IAMANAME

Jul 23, 2012
    Thanks.

13. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    Nbrackett likes this.
  14. IAMANAME

Jul 23, 2012
    Any hiking buddys for sale around $200?? Edited to say- I'd pay a bit more for a stainless! Anyone have one or any productions that need a home?
    Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    Silas and Bmurray like this.
  15. adequacy

adequacy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Sending you a PM to this.

IAMANAME and Bmurray like this.
  16. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Looking for a good deal on a KE Bushie prefer wood handle. Osage would be sweet. I can buy or I have some trades as well

17. rcartmell3

rcartmell3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2014
    I have an oak hiking buddy for sale . Send me your email and I'll send pics

18. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
  19. xxwjtxx

xxwjtxx Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2013
    Had a fist time international buyer flake out on this beauty, so re-listing her for a quick sale!

Ladyfinger (with guard): Crimson micarta w/ black canvas bolsters, 3/32" A2 steel, SFT, convex, like new condition! New: $335 >>> Asking $SPF shipped to your door! If you are a BF Gold member, I'll throw in a W.A. Surls Scrapper (1/8" A2, full-height grind) for another $20 :D!

**I also have a few other non-fiddleback sales here & here**

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Bmurray, schmittie and Nbrackett like this.
  20. krazyjoe66

krazyjoe66 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Brand new Bear Claw Bushcrafter with a large handle and the "Bear Claw" blade shape. This model has a tapered 3/16" O1 steel blade with tapered full-tang construction. The handle is outfitted with curly oak scales natural Micarta liners and lime pinstripes. $300 IMG_1408.JPG FullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender.jpg
    IMG_1409.JPG
    Still avail

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017