Fiddleback Flea Market

Link to pictures: http://m.imgur.com/a/vRYDV

[$225 OBO]

Paypal Goods and Services only, US 50 state shipping only. I will ship via usps Priority withing 24 hours of payment. Please message me or email me at jjscolman@gmail.com if you have any questions, thank you.

W.A. Surls Bobcat in green canvas and natural Micarta. Has been used but in very good condition. Some scratches on blade and light rust spots but nothing too bad. Comes with a matching kydex sheath made by Daniel Pica of Screech Owl Knives, works perfectly with a great hold. May also consider a trade for an EDKarda.

Few up for grabs.
Price in USD. Shipping from Australia with tracking included in the price.

Ladyfinger Spalted Buckeye Burl 3/32 A2, natural & blue liners - SOLD ( Lightly used, stropped, Slight Patina. In excellent condition )

Handyman Ivory micarta 3/32 A2, Scandi grind, Natural and lime liners - SOLD ( NEW, Unused )

W. A. Surls Inlander - Ironwood - Ivory Paper Micarta Bolster, Thick natural liners 1/8 A2 - $280 ( New, Unused )

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Two knives - First up, a Fiddleback Lonestar in black canvas micarta w/ natural liners and white pinstripes. Not sure of steel type. The knife has been hand sanded to a polish @ 2000grit; however, light scuffs can still be seen on the blade as it has been used. $OLD includes usps priority shipping.

jzzgfKv.jpg

Second knife, a W. A. SURLS Matador with Osage wood over black liners with white pinstrips. 5/32 A2 SFT - $SOLD includes usps shipping. Very light kitchen use on some pineapples. This is a lot of knife for a great price. Some of the best, most consistent spalting I've laid eyes on. See pics.

GfbszD8.jpg

OxLtMz0.jpg

ND24azk.jpg

Last edited:
Price adjustments in Post #12357
Fiddleback Forge DIW Asp
Fiddleback Forge DIW Lonestar​

&

Price adjustments in Post #12223
Fiddleback Forge Patch
Fiddleback Forge Shank
WA Surls Palmer
WA Surls Inlander
WA Surls Harpoon
Osprey K/T Razorback
Osprey K/T Shrike​

Last edited:
Used Fiddleback Forge Terrasaur. Blade is 3/32 A2 in wenge over natural liners and blue pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is 8.88 inches, weight is 4.1 ounces. Comes with the leather sheath shown. The first picture makes it look like the tip is broken, but it's completely intact.

Asking $SOLD shipped to the US (PayPal G&S).

Used Fiddleback Forge Bushboot in dyed cross sawn oak, natural liners with orange pinstripes, 1/8" O1 with a tapered tang. The taper makes this very light in the hand, and the full height grind makes it cut more like a 3/32" blade. Blade is 3.25" with an overall length of 7.25". Knife has been lovingly used, but not abused. Comes with the leather sheath pictured.

Asking $TRADED shipped to the US (PayPal G&S).

Last edited:
Here's another one. Lightly used (kitchen) OS Karda in natural micarta over black liners and a white pinstripe. 1/8" A2 SFT. Comes with the Diomedes pocket sheath pictured.

Asking $SOLD shipped to the US (PayPal G&S).

Last edited:
I'll take the OS Karda with the Diomedes pocket sheath.
Send PP address to.....
Thanks!

Last edited:
production kephart, new and unused, sheath stored in the box since i got it. Paid 202.50 with a discount code from the outpost, I'll pass on those saving a bit. 175 shipped
paypal only, no trades, usa only.

Still available production kephart 170 shipped

Anyone have an extra jou fuu sheath? I am looking to accommodate an Esquire ...preferably with a plain clip (not the "punisher" emblem) thanks!!!

I have a hiking buddy up for auction on eBay, picked it up here and love it, just wanting one with micarta handles... it's a beautiful unused dyed curly oak handle. 01. I posted it before I bought the membership here otherwise I would have offered it back up to u guys..
good luck!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/112506638295

Back