Fiddleback Flea Market

I have an excellent custom Hiking Buddy with R. Lowe sheath, and
a brand new (bought on FB Friday, (9-22-07) custom Lil' Lady...that need to go...
They are great, but I have some upcoming custom work to pay for...
No trades, please.

Woodsman 5/32 PIB, tapered tang, unused, unsharpened, not sure of steel type. $SOLD

The Duke is not available - has sold.

1YyLbzw.jpg

GI13k8y.jpg

wkx6pGe.jpg

Last edited:
Two stunning fiddlebacks for sale. No trades. Both are like new and used once.

1/8" TT Handyman in Osage of green & black liners. $sold shipped

Add a sheath with this knife purchase.
JouFuu $sold
JRE $25.00

3/32" Patch in tulipwood over yellow and natural liners. $sold shipped.

Last edited:
FB run on FB forum…10/15/17

I have these two customs for sale. They are beautiful. Pics on next page.

The Hiding Buddy ($270PP) ($250 on this forum only) has a previous owner…well-known here as a white hat. Has been lightly carried and blade custom-thinned, 0.016" behind the edge, by Josh-REK.

The Lil’ Lady ($280) ($270 on this forum only) was purchased by me on the 9-22-17 FB-Friday sale for $300 NEW. Has NOT been used or carried.
Lil’ lady w/ buckeye burl over black liners & white pinstripes, trinity pinout, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2
See full ads with many pics under my signature. Here are just a few pics. thanx. PICS IN NEXT POST...
Hiking Buddy, 1/8" shown in first two pics.
Lil' Lady, 1/8", in last two pics.

thanx.
don
2:30 a.m. Special...Ambien's kickin' in...making me goofy. (goofier)...
For the guys here, who love these beautiful FiddleBacks, I'm going to reduce my asking price on the Hiking Buddy to $250. That is very close to what I have in the knife, and I think that's a great price for this knife. I've only owned it for two months, and it has been resting in my safe.
The Lil' Lady...I'll drop that brand new custom another ten bucks to $270 for the folks who roam the halls here. I did pay a flat $300 to Andy Roy on 9-22-'17 and it also resides in my safe. It is untouched; uncarried.
I figure that's a good deal in anybody's book.

Last edited:
Back