1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. jb33

jb33

Mar 31, 2017
    In search of a new/unused Woodsman with wood handles (preferably unstabilized wood). Thanks.

2. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    For Sale:

Fiddleback Bourbon Street Skinner in tapered 5/32” A2 with natural micarta over white pinstripes & natural liners. Includes a custom kydex sheath with large Tek-Lok by David Brown.

I purchased this knife at the 2016 Blade Show. I bought another one at this year’s show, so I am letting this one go. I have used it some and the original edge has been stropped to very sharp. There are a few faint scratches on the blade from the kydex.

Price: $SOLD includes domestic shipping and Paypal fees

Thanks for looking!

Phil

[​IMG][/url
    ]

[​IMG][/url
    ]

[​IMG][/url
    ]

[​IMG][/url
    ]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    Bmurray and Nbrackett like this.
  3. Kal-El

Kal-El Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2010
    SOLD

Pricing inclusive of Paypal fees and CONUS shipping via USPS Priority. Shipping outside the US only to trusted/verified members of this forum.

Shaman - Boogie Nights Burlap, Commando (no liners). 3/32" Spalted A2. Very Lightly Used, No signs of wear. Like New $170 SOLD

This is a great utility model. I own another Shaman that lives on my workbench and is used more than any other knife I own besides kitchen cutlery.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-01-06-2017.1460289/#post-

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Choppaman, varga49 and Bmurray like this.
  4. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    I have a couple of (old school?) Fiddlebacks up for grabs and one Surls.

First up is a lightly used (kitchen only) Sneaky Pete in 1/8” O1 TT, Osage over natural liners and blue pinstripes. Has the start of a patina. Stropped but never sharpened. Comes with the Diomedes sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.
    Link to the original sales thread:
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/friday-the-13th-fiddleback-friday.1107986/

Second is a new Nessmuk in 1/8” O1 SFT, Osage over natural and orange pinstripes. This is from the first batch of Nessmuks with the updated profile. Has a few patina spots on the blade and spine from age. I haven’t tried to polish them off. Comes with the Diomedes sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.
    Link to the original sales thread:
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-10-4-13.1114502/

And, here’s one W.A. Surls from the Frontier series that isn’t seeing enough love. Used Surls Nomad (formerly, unnamed frontier EDC) in 3/32” A2 SFT, antique finish on the blade, amber carved stag bone, over black liners. Note that I’m able to get a full four finger grip on this, but if you have larger hands it may be a three finger knife. This one has been used and sharpened. Comes with a BRK neck sheath (w/ magnet retention, so the knife is a bit magnetized). Asking $SOLD shipped.
    Similar to this one:
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/w-a-surls-wednesday-07-05-2017.1504664/

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    Choppaman likes this.
  5. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Luca917, varga49 and Choppaman like this.
  6. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    You got it! PM sent.

7. Zardo

Zardo Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2015

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017 at 11:23 AM
  8. Zardo

May 31, 2015

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017 at 11:26 AM
  9. Zardo

May 31, 2015
    Brand New - never used or carried. PayPal only: $ Sold

2016 0422 25 – Nessmuk w/ dyed hemp over leather liners , no pinstripes, SFT
    Convex on spalted ⅛” A2

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  10. CAD

CAD

Jan 11, 2006
    @Zardo

I'll take the Hemp Muk

Thanks!

11. Zardo

May 31, 2015
    Thanks - I'll send you an email.
    Paul

12. CAD

CAD

Jan 11, 2006

13. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Price Drop on Ivory Micarta Bushnub in Post #12676

Price Drops on Osage Stubbymuk and Esquire in post #12740

14. The Shatz

The Shatz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2017
    looking to trade i have a nice bushfinger natural bolster brown handle 5/32 tapered. looking for something thinner 3/32 open to different models.
    Can send pics email or text knife is in great shape very light usage

15. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    THIN, THIN, THIN 3/32" Handyman in natural, over lime & natural. Comes with JouFuu sheath. Traded to ndmiller

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

F'lar, Nbrackett and varga49 like this.
  16. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Conversation heading your way.

17. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    I have a pair of runt pants who's contents were stolen and need filling. Users okay.

Nola, has come thru for me. Thanks J. And thanks to all who offered up there Runt's.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  18. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2013
    If you have an email or Instagram handle let me know to contact you regarding a Woodsman

19. Duba

Duba Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2017
    Interested in a Bushboot if anyone has one.

20. Havokk

Havokk

Dec 4, 2000
    There was an emerald burlap shaman in the Fiddleback Friday thread a couple of months ago. Is it still available anywhere?

Thanks in advance
    Craig