1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. m31m

m31m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Bushboot for sale. Not sure but I believe the scales are micarta. Tapered tang. like new. $250 shipped CONUS. Sorry no trades.
    bushboot 1.jpeg Bushboot 2.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. Duba

Duba Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2017
    Price drop to $300 for the Bushboot with Desert Ironwood handles with orange liners on post #13340.

Nbrackett likes this.
  3. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    I have up for sale a Fiddleback Forge Minimuk. I am not the original owner, but the knife is in excellent shape. The blade is pristine.

2015 0821 12 – Minimuk w/ Box Elder burl over natural w/ blue pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted A2 steel - $275.

Very good looking combination. I am asking $215. That covers shipping and paypal fees. I would also trade for a FF Kephart. I would prefer 1/8" or less blade thickness.

Edit: @David L found the original information for the knife. I updated the post to reflect that. Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have up for sale a W.A. Surls Bobcat w/ natural canvas over natural with yellow pinstripes 1/8" A2 steel. Only carried a few times, it is in great shape. I have sharpened it once on my Wicked Edge sharpener. It is sharp. I am looking to get $160. That covers shipping via USPS priority mail.
    Here is a link to the original sales thread: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/w-a-surls-wednesday-02-01-2017.1467150/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wondering Wildcat and Nbrackett like this.
  4. Mr. Tettnanger

Mr. Tettnanger

Jul 14, 2012
    SOLD

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  5. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    varga49, schmittie, Scotcha and 4 others like this.
  6. Mr. Tettnanger

Mr. Tettnanger

Jul 14, 2012
    Trade interests added to post#13384

7. Zardo

Zardo Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2015
    Brand new - never used or carried. PayPal only $ Sold (shipped - US Shipping only)

2016 0715 21 – Camp Muk w/ black canvas(COMMANDO), no liners, no pinstripes, TT
    Convex on spalted 5/32” A2

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  8. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Withdrawn. I'll look and see what all Fiddlebacks I have left and post some of those

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    NUTRAMAC, Odaon, hasco and 3 others like this.
  9. Rob_Angerer

Rob_Angerer Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2008
    reposted

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  10. SethAS

SethAS Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 10, 2014
    For your consideration....
    Excellent Condition Bow Legged Joe w/ Green herringbone over natural w/ lime pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel with RLO sheath one side of the belt loop has been clipped off. $295 and I'll cover shipping in the U.S. Paypal please.

Link to Pictures, sorry I'm not sure how to get images on here.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=17DuLfE2u5ixg90gVqPxF8iAT-y1uwXsm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. spiritedwolflove

spiritedwolflove

Jan 27, 2014
  12. Sierrawill

Sierrawill Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2016
    WAS Sawnee For Sale $280 covers shipping CONUS only, USPS. Osage A2 1/8" Convex SFT, Natural on White Pinstripes. Never carried or used, purchased new. PayPal Please.

upload_2018-4-18_11-25-35.jpeg

Oyster and Nbrackett like this.
  13. MajorD

MajorD Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Catch N Release ... Bushcrafter Sr New/Unused SPF

2015 0227 26 – Bushcrafter Sr. w/ OD Green bolsters over Box Elder burl, Trinity pinout, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16 spalted 01 steel

I picked this up from Phillip (M4Super90) a few weeks ago. I have an opportunity for another project and I need to recoup some quick funds. I'm actually selling a little below the super deal Phillip gave me plus I'm throwing in a "Patriot Leather" (Superb quality) sheath (NO firesteel) to help expedite a fast sale. This is an absolutely killer deal. The sheath is a little large due to the tapered tang so I used a couple pieces of moleskin inside the sheath to tighten retention. I use it in all my sheaths to adjust retention. Completely removable.

SOLD

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  14. Pokerface

Pokerface

Aug 1, 2011
    Don’t really want to sell, but I have to. Have had this beauty for about a month, I’m the first owner.

Carried in sheath and used lightly

Fiddleback Forge EDC ii in Desert Ironwood with natural canvas and toxic green liners. A2 Steel.

Paid $330 will let it go for $275 and include (one) sheath. The one in picture 3.

US and Paypal (Goods) only please. No trades. I’ll cover shipping and fees.

Claim it here and follow up with a PM please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rob Z likes this.
  15. Philip L

Philip L Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 15, 2012
    I'm looking for a Fiddleback Bear Paw Bushcrafter. If you have one that you'd consider parting with, please PM me or email me at "[email protected]". Thanks much.

16. mistwalker

Dec 22, 2007
    I have a few things for sale today, older items. If you have read the recent thread I posted, "A Long Interesting Day" then you already know why I'm selling them. If the pics don't show up, try quoting the post to view them. There has been a glitch with BF lately and the pics usually show up then. I am open to the idea of negotiation, so if you have a reasonable counter off PM me and we can discuss it.

The first up is a piece of W.A. Surls knife making history that I have had for 5 years now. One of the earliest Bush Adder models. It is made from 1/8 O-1 tool steel, hollow ground, tapered tang, and natural G10 over black and lime pin strips. It comes with two sheaths that Allen made (I don't think he does this anymore) specifically for this knife. One is leather with snake skin inlay, and the other is kydex.
    I'm asking SOLD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is my beloved Rapscallion in 1/8 A2 with spalted maple over black with white pin stripes, and a Diomedes belt sheath
    I'm asking SOLD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't officially say the Woodsman is for sale until I go pick it up and inspect it, so I can price it. My oldest daughter has it. But If all is well with it, then it and the Diomedes Dangler sheath will go up for sale for $300 since it has been used a good bit like the Bush Adder
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    Choppaman and Wondering Wildcat like this.
  17. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    A few Fiddleback's FOR SALE! New/Never carried and never used unless otherwise indicated. I am the first owner. If you have any interest, claim in a response with "I'll Take The (knife description) or DM for additional information that you may want. All prices are NET to me. Pay Pal Friends/Family or add 3% to listed price for Goods/Services. I will ship free priority ConUS. Will ship internationally if buyer pays for shipping and insurance. No Trades. these do not come with sheaths.

2017 1229 05 – Bushboot w/ black bolstered evergreen burlap, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2-$325
    [​IMG]

2017 0602 01 – Pygmy w/ black canvas & navy burlap(COMMANDO), no liners & no pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted 3/32” A2-SOLD carried a few times, never recall using though.
    [​IMG]

Fiddleback Forge Leuku Knife-Black Canvas/Box Elder Burl-black canvas micarta liner-TT-Convex on spalted 5/32" A2-SOLD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  18. mistwalker

Dec 22, 2007
    Since things are of a time sensitive nature for me, I dropped two of the prices in post 13396 by $50. I still haven't picked up the Woodsman yet, so I'm still not sure on it yet.

Lady1911 likes this.
  19. Wondering Wildcat

Wondering Wildcat Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 8, 2014
    I would like to purchase your Rapscallion @mistwalker and I promise to take good care of it.

20. mistwalker

Dec 22, 2007
    Thank you Amanda! And thank you for looking after it! :)

The Rapscallion is sold.

Wondering Wildcat likes this.