1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. KP

KP Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Handyman - $280

3/32" A2, osage handle with natural canvas micarta liners and blue G10 pinstripes; Knife has been used, polished and carefully sharpened and stropped. There are probably some minor signs of use, including patina, spots, scuffs and scratches if you really scrutinize the knife, but as you can see in the pictures, they are hardly noticeable. Sharp Shooter Insider large pocket sheath with magnetic retention is included.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Choppaman, Warrior108 and schmittie like this.
  2. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Fletcher Knives Pro 6-5 with cornflower blue G10 over black liners, tapered tang with filework

- 3" blade with a 6.5" OAL
    - 1/8" O1 steel
    - Comes with Dylan's kydex
    - Used, well cared for

PayPal or postal money order accepted.

Price includes PayPal fees and priority mail shipping within the U.S.

Feel free to PM or email (kkirkwood[at]gmail[dot]com) with questions or offers.

Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

schmittie, varga49 and Choppaman like this.
  3. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    sold

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018 at 12:42 PM
  4. Koppsg

Koppsg

Sep 5, 2018

5. Koppsg

Koppsg

Sep 5, 2018
    Fat-fingered earlier reply - sorry. W/b interested in learning more about the Minimuk and Renegade if still available.

Choppaman likes this.
  6. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Email me
    Eric at strebigconstruction dot com

7. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2011
    Stunning DIW Nessmuk on the main exchange for a pittance.

8. joarthur

joarthur Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Fiddleback Carver w/ desert ironwood over natural liners & lime pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted 3/32 A2 steel. $260.00. Price includes shipping. Payment by PayPal. (Purchased from March 30, 2018 Fiddleback Friday, where it listed for $300.)

Excellent condition but can’t call it new because I made several cuts in a clean piece of birch to see how it would carve and whether the handle would be comfortable during use in my large hands.

I’d give an A grade on both counts: The combination of blade shape and thinness plus ingenious handle design makes it an excellent performer for carving.

While taking photos for this post, I also noticed in bright sunlight that there were some faint scratches on the blade. The only explanation I could think of is that they happened when I tried the knife in a sheath I have to see how it would fit. I was not able to show the scratches in any of the photos I took.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 7:53 PM
    schmittie likes this.
  9. MMatt

MMatt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014
    One more look at this one with one more price drop, reduced first for the Fleamarket shoppers :)
    Recluse w/Joufuu cavalry sheath 5/32" CPM154 Honduran Rosewood $OLD
    This one feels just about perfect in hand but I have another user which gets all the carry time. This is a great deal on, IMO, a stainless version of one of the most functional models in the Fiddleback lineup along with a great sheath which typically runs $75 by itself.
    Knife is unused/uncarried
    *Prices include domestic USPS shipping and PP fees, no trades please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 8:43 PM
    got2hav1, Florider 6 and Nbrackett like this.
  10. xxkcxx

xxkcxx Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Arete with fire steel... $300 styd

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. meismjg

meismjg

Nov 21, 2010
    ^Steel of the arete?

12. xxkcxx

xxkcxx Gold Member Gold Member