1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. cmroberts1

cmroberts1 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Brand New Fiddleback Forge Hiking Buddy. 3/16 O1 steel. Ironwood Burl with Yellow Liners against Black. Sheath by JouFuu. Asking $Sold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spine shot on the Right
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    varga49, cbach8tw and Florider 6 like this.
  2. Boxer .45

Boxer .45 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Sold

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018 at 3:12 PM
    varga49 likes this.
  3. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Send it to me

4. Boxer .45

Boxer .45 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2015
    You got it.

Sold and shipped.

5. rcartmell3

rcartmell3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018 at 12:36 AM
    Choppaman likes this.
  6. MMatt

MMatt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014
    A few new pics and a price drop on this Scandi 3/32" Bushfinger now $275 to your door
    No trades please
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

varga49 and schmittie like this.
  7. Thurs10

Thurs10

Nov 30, 2009
    M4super90, I would like to take the bushcraft Sr. If available.

8. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Fiddleback Forge Custom KE Bushie in excellent condition. Looks new except for a few small spots on the blade near the tip (see pics). 1/8th inch thick O1 tool steel with drunken burlap micarta scales, black liners, white pinstripes. No sheath. Purchased here recently, listing it for less than I paid.

Another price drop! This is a deal too good to ignore!

$225 TYD $210 $200 TYD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018 at 7:00 AM
  9. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Going through a phase in my life of clearing out the old to make room for new and different. A general decluttering and paring down. After putting a ton of consideration into it I've decided to release a few knives that I never thought I would get rid of, as well as a couple others that I've been meaning to list up for sale.

All knives below will be sold 'as is' and the price includes shipping with tracking and insurance, and PayPal fees. First claim here or in PM will be priority sale, but all sales will be at my discretion.

The first duo is one that may of you are familiar with. Similarly, many of you will likely be surprised to see that I'm listing these. I am a little bit myself...

Both knives have Diomedes sheaths, and both have been used but well taken care of. Normal wear from use is present such as light patina, handle "tanning", scuffs or light scratches here or there.

Fiddleback Forge Old School Ladyfinger - Osage over natural liners, white pinstripes, 3/32 A2 SFT (original sale: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-07-29-16.1416312/ )
    Sheath - Diomedes Industries traditional sheath in Oak with 2" nickle belt clip, right handed

OS Lady with Sheath - Sold

Fiddleback Forge Lil Lady - Osage over natural liners, white pinstripes, 3/32 A2 SFT (purchased at Blade Show 2018)
    Sheath- Diomedes Industries pocket sheath in Oak with a nickle pocket clip, right handed

Lil Lady with Sheath - $375 TYD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next in line is a beauty from Chris at Osprey. I got this knife from a buddy who purchased it directly from Chris. It's laser sharp, super light, and the amboyna burl is stunning in person! He used it very lightly and decided it wasn't quite his style. I handled it, mulled it over, but ultimately decided that it also isn't for me. Here is the original sale post from Chris' Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/BkqriatgKxo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ehlq1kkqkl1i

Includes a Diomedes Industries sheath with a 2" belt clip. The sheath takes some care to use because of the Raptor's killer tip. My buddy had a little accident with it... see picture below. Doesn't effect the function of the sheath and the price reflects the damage. The sheath also has a few scuffs and stains from use that can be seen in the pictures below.

Osprey Knife & Tool Raptor - 3/32 CPM154 tapered tang, two tone amboyna burl over natural liners, ruby red g10 accent liner. Includes Diomedes sheath. $430 TYD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lastly, another Fiddleback I've had for a while. This knife was used to field dress one deer, otherwise it has been in storage. It does have some light patina from the little use it saw. It's an amazingly comfortable and useful knife, just too much for my preferences!

Fiddleback Forge Maverick - oatmeal burlap over black liners, yellow pinstripes, 1/8 A2 SFT $200

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 12:13 PM
    Kirkwood, MMatt, Warrior108 and 2 others like this.
  10. dawgfan

dawgfan Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2005
    I've been away for a while. Is it appropriate to do an ISO Bushboot here? I let mine go and now want another.

11. CAD

CAD

Jan 11, 2006
    dawgfan likes this.
  12. adequacy

adequacy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2014
  13. Khanvoy44

Khanvoy44 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THANK YOU ALL!!!

Bought this great Bushcrafter looking for another EDC. She is just not my style, liking more pointy blades.
    She has been lightly used but cleaned up quite nicely. Looking to trade for something pointier. :)
    She comes with a very nice Rick Lowe Sheath.
    Would sell absent any trade inquiries. Thank you for having a look!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018 at 1:14 PM
  14. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Up for grabs
    Handyman
    1/8" TT A2
    English walnut
    used and carried a some, some patina starting to form on the bevels, priced accordingly
    New-$340>>>>>>>$250>>>>SOLD!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First "I'll take it!" wins
    Thanks for looking

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018 at 7:11 PM
  15. Kymedic45

Kymedic45 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2013
    Oh man someone save me from myself.

Nbrackett and varga49 like this.
  16. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wow

17. Curl of the Burl

Curl of the Burl Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2013
    I’ll take it

Florider 6, Tutone and Nbrackett like this.
  18. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    sweet
    PM sent

Thanks!

Curl of the Burl likes this.
  19. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Another price drop in Post 13988 on my KEB. Tell me this isn't a great deal! :p