Fiddleback Flea Market

** https://imgur.com/a/ZAS2cvQ ** I'm posting this here because I know a lot of guys like Allen Surls stuff as do I. I've got a pristine Sarsaparilla slip joint from the Allen Surls and Dirk Loots collaboration Sarsaparilla Knife and Tool. It's a sweet lil knife, I paid $480 for it at OTC just a couple months back. It has never been used, carried, cut or pocketed. Koa and Black Burlatax, hollow grind satin finished blade in CPM154. I bought a little RLO sheath at the time and it is included. Comes in a little presentation tin with a SKT bottle cap with it's birth year. I paid $480 for it and I've got it listed for the same price as the solid Burlatax SKT's on other forums $450 BUT I'll sell it to a Fiddleback Flea Market person for $430 plus 10 bucks shipping to lower 48. F&F would be appreciated but not mandatory. 1st come 1st you know....Thanks for looking.

Need to make room in the collection, so I have a few sweet blades in Blackwood up for grabs.

Cohutta Mountaintown Jr, Blackwood, Natural liner, Lime pinstripe, 1/8″ A2 Steel, TT, spalted finish, 3 3/8″ blade, 8″ OAL. This one has been very lightly used and still has the original edge. Comes with the sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Cohutta Shiloh, Blackwood, natural liners, lime pinstripe, 3/32” A2, TT. Purchased this one from Big Deal Bob. Has been lovingly used and sharpened (I think). Comes with the sheath shown. Asking $KEEPING shipped.

Fiddleback Forge Old School Karda in Blackwood over natural liners and lime pinstripes. 3/32” A2 SFT. This one has been carried some and used even less. Has original edge. Comes with the sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Price Lowered: Now $345 OBO each shipped!

———————————-

Up for sale are two Fiddleback Forge knives that I purchased new here direct from FF.

Neither have been used. I also have a sheath for each one (see pics).

One model is definitely a Bushcrafter Jr. I am not 100% positive on the second one, but maybe a Bear Cub or Paw?

Orange "Light My Fire" fire steels not included.

Asking $365 shipped OBO (to lower 48) for each one with sheath.

Payment via PayPal F&F or add 3%. Personal check or money order OK too.

Please ignore the green AA Forge Minimalist that is in a couple of the pics. They were the only pics I have on my phone at the moment.

Thanks for looking.

Edit: on a side note, the scales on the “Bear Cub/Paw” (or whatever model it is) always reminded me of one of my favorite paintings (Van Gogh’s “The Starry Night”). That’s what prompted me to purchase it in the first place.

Attachments

• Fiddle Back Forge - Bear Paw 1.jpg
    Fiddle Back Forge - Bear Paw 1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Fiddle Back Forge - Bear Paw 2.jpg
    Fiddle Back Forge - Bear Paw 2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 72
  • Fiddle Back Forge - Bushcrafter Jr 1.jpg
    Fiddle Back Forge - Bushcrafter Jr 1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Fiddle Back Forge - Bushcrafter Jr 2.jpg
    Fiddle Back Forge - Bushcrafter Jr 2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 75
  • FIddlebacks with sheaths 1.jpg
    FIddlebacks with sheaths 1.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 76
  • FIddlebacks with sheaths 2.jpg
    FIddlebacks with sheaths 2.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 76
  • FIddlebacks with sheaths 3.jpg
    FIddlebacks with sheaths 3.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
FOR SALE!!
A few knives for sale (some previously listed). New condition knives. I am original owner of these except for the black G10 Inlander.
Price includes Priority Shipping ConUS (international buyer pays the additional shipping and insurance). These do not come with sheaths. No trades being considered at this time.
Must be 18 years old and know your state's knife laws.

Claim knife with a reply to this post and follow up with a DM for payment info.

Knife one: W.A. Surls-Stingray-Curly Quartersawn Oak-Black Liners-White Pinstripes-1/8” A2 TT Convex-$250.00

Knife two: W. A. Surls Inlander-Black G10 scales-black liner-white pinstripe-3/32 CPM154 $150.00
Knife three: Fiddleback Forge Bushboot w/ black bolstered evergreen burlap, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $200.00

Rva7ym5.jpg

2HrmRDQ.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Choppa,
Can't stand it any more! I'll take the Inlander.
Will msg you later.

Both knives (Bushcrafter Jr. And Bear Cub or Paw) in post #14250 lowered by $20 each. Really looking to move these ASAP. I am not really up on the market, just looking for a fair price. If my prices are not in line, please let me know. Thanks.

For Sale: Fiddleback Forge Leuku

I did my first ever knife review on the original Leuku Andy made back in April 2014. I liked everything about that knife except it had a handle heavy balance due to the SFT tang and the weight was a little higher than I liked at 7.0 ounces. I stated in the review that the same knife with a tapered tang would be something special to watch for.

A little over a month later, I scored this Leuku with a tapered tang and nice high grind on the blade. What a differance that made in weight (5.7 oz.) and perfect neutral balance at the index finger. This knife feels lighter and more lively in hand than most of the 4” models I had tried up to that point.

Here is the original Fiddleback Friday ad and description:

2014 0516 20 - Leuku with Emerald Green burlap from Shadetree over black g10 with white pinstripes, Tapered tang, convex on 5/32 spalted (actually Fiddle-textured) 01 steel

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-05-16-14.1182053/

I have had the opportunity to check out and handle a good number of Andy’s Leukus since 2014. This one remains the lightest and best balanced one I have seen. I have used it lightly for some food prep over the years, but it has mostly been held in reserve.

The following photos are all recent to show that it is in great condition with no patina or scratches on the blade.

This deal includes a custom leather sheath made specifically for this knife.

Sale Price: $Sold

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy. I expect payment within 24 hours of sending you my Paypal info. Unless you have significant positive feedback or I have dealt with you in the past, I will only deal through the forum system, not through personal e-mail.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
Back