1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  2. burnside

burnside

May 30, 2012
    Price Drop on the Monarch posted here... Fiddleback Flea Market
    $250.00

I would love to trade this for a Bushcraft Karda.

3. Tat2dMFr

Tat2dMFr Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2018
    ** https://imgur.com/a/ZAS2cvQ ** I'm posting this here because I know a lot of guys like Allen Surls stuff as do I. I've got a pristine Sarsaparilla slip joint from the Allen Surls and Dirk Loots collaboration Sarsaparilla Knife and Tool. It's a sweet lil knife, I paid $480 for it at OTC just a couple months back. It has never been used, carried, cut or pocketed. Koa and Black Burlatax, hollow grind satin finished blade in CPM154. I bought a little RLO sheath at the time and it is included. Comes in a little presentation tin with a SKT bottle cap with it's birth year. I paid $480 for it and I've got it listed for the same price as the solid Burlatax SKT's on other forums $450 BUT I'll sell it to a Fiddleback Flea Market person for $430 plus 10 bucks shipping to lower 48. F&F would be appreciated but not mandatory. 1st come 1st you know....Thanks for looking.

Choppaman likes this.
  4. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    Need to make room in the collection, so I have a few sweet blades in Blackwood up for grabs.

Cohutta Mountaintown Jr, Blackwood, Natural liner, Lime pinstripe, 1/8″ A2 Steel, TT, spalted finish, 3 3/8″ blade, 8″ OAL. This one has been very lightly used and still has the original edge. Comes with the sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Cohutta Shiloh, Blackwood, natural liners, lime pinstripe, 3/32” A2, TT. Purchased this one from Big Deal Bob. Has been lovingly used and sharpened (I think). Comes with the sheath shown. Asking $KEEPING shipped.

Fiddleback Forge Old School Karda in Blackwood over natural liners and lime pinstripes. 3/32” A2 SFT. This one has been carried some and used even less. Has original edge. Comes with the sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  5. ShanghaiJer

Apr 3, 2014
    Price drop on the two Cohuttas above.

varga49 likes this.
  6. oregondux85

oregondux85

Mar 10, 2012
    What is the price drop to?

7. ShanghaiJer

Apr 3, 2014
    Dropped to $225

Bmurray and varga49 like this.
  8. Cdmayhem

Cdmayhem Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Found one.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  9. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    FOR SALE!!
    A few knives for sale (some previously listed). New condition knives. I am original owner of these except for the black G10 Inlander.
    Price includes Priority Shipping ConUS (international buyer pays the additional shipping and insurance). These do not come with sheaths. No trades being considered at this time.
    Must be 18 years old and know your state's knife laws.

Claim knife with a reply to this post and follow up with a DM for payment info.

Knife one: W.A. Surls-Stingray-Curly Quartersawn Oak-Black Liners-White Pinstripes-1/8” A2 TT Convex-$250.00

Knife two: W. A. Surls Inlander-Black G10 scales-black liner-white pinstripe-3/32 CPM154 SOLD
    Knife three: Fiddleback Forge Bushboot w/ black bolstered evergreen burlap, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    varga49, Tat2dMFr and Bmurray like this.
  10. Swadehead

Swadehead Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Price Lowered: Now $345 OBO each shipped!

———————————-

Up for sale are two Fiddleback Forge knives that I purchased new here direct from FF.

Neither have been used. I also have a sheath for each one (see pics).

One model is definitely a Bushcrafter Jr. I am not 100% positive on the second one, but maybe a Bear Cub or Paw?

Orange "Light My Fire" fire steels not included.

Asking $365 shipped OBO (to lower 48) for each one with sheath.

Payment via PayPal F&F or add 3%. Personal check or money order OK too.

Please ignore the green AA Forge Minimalist that is in a couple of the pics. They were the only pics I have on my phone at the moment.

Thanks for looking.

Edit: on a side note, the scales on the “Bear Cub/Paw” (or whatever model it is) always reminded me of one of my favorite paintings (Van Gogh’s “The Starry Night”). That’s what prompted me to purchase it in the first place.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    varga49 likes this.
  11. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    SOLD
    Fiddle back forge Minnow-Bocote-Natural Liners-White Pinstripes-HIGH grind 5/32” SFT A2-OAL 5.5"-Blade 2.5"-handle 3.0"-$115.00 (new condition, as is when I received it, never carried or sharpened)
    Price includes ConUS priority shipping. This was $270 new. Marked WAY down! Hoping somebody has been looking for this model. Does not come with a sheath. Not looking for trades. Since I have this marked down so far I would be happy to receive pay pal payment using friends and family. Must be 18 years old and know your state's knife laws
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  12. Turbodiesel69

Turbodiesel69 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2018
    Choppa,
    Can't stand it any more! I'll take the Inlander.
    Will msg you later.

13. Tuco Ramirez The Rat

Tuco Ramirez The Rat Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2018
    REMOVED

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  14. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002

Another price drop.
    Thanks,
    Bill

15. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    rare DP Maverick. 1/8" TT, natural bolstered blue shadetree burlap. Light use, mostly kitchen.

$sold shipped paypal
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Moosedog01, Choppaman, Zippo2 and 2 others like this.
  16. Moosedog01

Moosedog01 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2017
    Fiddleback Recluse - Mint condition - For your consideration

Ruby burlap over black liners & white pinstripes SFT 1/8” A2

SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Gia222, rpn, KP and 2 others like this.
  17. C Ben Susrool

C Ben Susrool Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2000
    Beautiful knife, A2, ruby burlap. Great price!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Bmurray likes this.
  18. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  19. Swadehead

Swadehead Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Both knives (Bushcrafter Jr. And Bear Cub or Paw) in post #14250 lowered by $20 each. Really looking to move these ASAP. I am not really up on the market, just looking for a fair price. If my prices are not in line, please let me know. Thanks.

varga49 and Choppaman like this.
  20. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    For Sale: Fiddleback Forge Leuku

I did my first ever knife review on the original Leuku Andy made back in April 2014. I liked everything about that knife except it had a handle heavy balance due to the SFT tang and the weight was a little higher than I liked at 7.0 ounces. I stated in the review that the same knife with a tapered tang would be something special to watch for.

A little over a month later, I scored this Leuku with a tapered tang and nice high grind on the blade. What a differance that made in weight (5.7 oz.) and perfect neutral balance at the index finger. This knife feels lighter and more lively in hand than most of the 4” models I had tried up to that point.

Here is the original Fiddleback Friday ad and description:

2014 0516 20 - Leuku with Emerald Green burlap from Shadetree over black g10 with white pinstripes, Tapered tang, convex on 5/32 spalted (actually Fiddle-textured) 01 steel

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-05-16-14.1182053/

I have had the opportunity to check out and handle a good number of Andy’s Leukus since 2014. This one remains the lightest and best balanced one I have seen. I have used it lightly for some food prep over the years, but it has mostly been held in reserve.

The following photos are all recent to show that it is in great condition with no patina or scratches on the blade.

This deal includes a custom leather sheath made specifically for this knife.

Sale Price: $Sold

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy. I expect payment within 24 hours of sending you my Paypal info. Unless you have significant positive feedback or I have dealt with you in the past, I will only deal through the forum system, not through personal e-mail.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019