Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.
Thanks. Copied the wrong description.
Post removed by Moderator per forum rules
You must have a Gold Membership or higher to list items for sale
I’ve got a new an unused Leuku up for grabs. 1/8” A2 SFT, green dyed curly maple over natural liners and blue pinstripe. No sheath. Asking $SOLD shipped to the US.
For sale is an unused Bushfinger with quarter sewn green dyed oak. 1/8 thickness A2 with tapered tang, black liners and lime pinstripes. I also have an unused Jou Fou dangler sheath made for the knife. Higher res photos can be sent on request. This knife is a stunner. Price for the knife is $OLD, Sheath available for $80. Cheers, JC.
Post removed by Moderator
Must have Gold Membership or higher per forum rules
SOLD Due South Tugaloo NOW SOLD
**Another PRICE DROP**What, still schlepping this jewel...Sarsparilla Knife & Tool Surls/Loots handmade skipjoint. I know Surls stuff sells on here so.. I paid $480 plus 20 bones for RLO slipjoint sheath plus shipping from Olde Towne not so long ago and this folder is as new. Got my first real Loveless, now mama says “pay back savings like you promised”.. I’ll let this go for $330 plus $10 shipping lower 48, PP with the bonus sheath. Now, please don’t fight over it people...OK, fight...
What is the price drop on 14302, the after with pinecone?
I forgot to ask about the price on 14299 as well.
The price listed is the dropped price.
St Patricks Day may be long gone but here is your chance to Go big or Go home, and leave your friends green with envy. All three knives are in excellent condition. The Bear Paw is new & unused, the Big Sneaky was used once to cut up some dragon fruit, and the Woodsman was put into service once to carve a Thanksgiving turkey. All are being offered at value pricing because I need some green to cover some medical bills. Pricing includes Priority Mail shipping & all PayPal fees.
1. Bear Paw, emerald green Shadetree burlap over black G10 w/ orange pinstripes, Tapered Tang, Convex on 5/32" thick 01 steel Asking $290.00
2. Big Sneaky, emerald green Shadetree burlap over natural w/ white pin stripes, Tapered Tang, Convex on 5/32" thick 01 steel Asking $300.00
3. Woodsman, emerald green Shadtree burlap w/ black micarta bolsters, SFT, Convex on 5/32" thick 01 steel Asking $310.00
Buyer is responsible for complying with all applicable knife laws. First unconditional "I'll Take It" followed by prompt payment will close the sale.
Thanks for looking !
I'll take it. PM on the way
WTS: Handyman - Dyed Curly Ash with blue pinstripes, natural liners and pins
$225 Shipped USA via paypal
A2 Tool Steel , 3/32 " stock
Breathtaking knife. Great color combo and silky smooth. Lightly used in kitchen from the previous owner. I have not used it at all. Extremely sharp.
Email or dm with any questions!
REPOST, LOWER PRICES. Need Good Luck? Buy these Muks! Yes, they’re magical and word on the street is they may be Valerian Steel....Seriously, these knives are pristine and beautiful examples of Andy Roy’s skills and taste.
CAMPMUK: Spalted Maple over black liners & orange pinstripes, tapered tang, 4.5” Convex ground blade 3/16” A2 steel. $280 plus $15 shipping lower 48. PP
NESSMUK: Desert Ironwood over black liners & white pinstripes, 4” Convex ground blade of spalted 1/8” A2 steel. $270 plus $15 shipping lower 48. PP
PACKAGE DEAL: Both knives $520 plus $15 shipping lower 48. PP
2nd Price Reduction!
Several unique Fiddlebacks up for grabs. I'd love to hold on to them, but as they say....life happens. Also pictured are a couple of other fixed blades that will be listed in the general exchange as well.
**Please note that I have an extremely busy schedule and may not respond immediately, but will do so ASAP. Best thing to do is post "I'll take the ......" here in this thread and follow up with a message. Thanks for your interest. PM/email with any questions.
CONUS shipping included. I will only ship overseas to well know members of this forum for an additional charge.
1) Malanika Pukko - New/Unused, 80crv2, hammered flats, Black Locust Burl and brass. Original sheath included. SOLD
2) Osprey Knife & Tool Vildmark - New/Unused, 1/8" Tapered CPM154CM, textured flats, Dyed Buckeye Burl. $340.00 > $320.00 SOLD
3) Fiddleback Little Lady - New/Unused, 1/8" Spalted A2, Ironwood, black liners, white pinstripes. SOLD
4) Fiddleback Patch Knife - New/Unused, 1/8" Spalted A2, Kudu Bone, black liners, white pinstripes. $300.00 > $280.00 > $270.00 *please note that there is a faint mark on one side of the blade's bevel only visible in bright light. I could not capture it with my camera.
5) Fiddleback Bushcraft Jr. - New/Unused, 5/32" Tapered A2, African Blackwood, blue and white racing stripes! Beautiful knife! $320.00 > $300.00 > $290.00
6) Fiddleback Drop Point Renegade - Very lightly used. Looks like new. 1/8" Spalted A2, Camelthorn ALERT! Black liners, white pinstripes. $320.00 > $300.00 > $290.00
7) Fiddleback Bush Hermit - New/Unused, 1/8' Tapered and Spalted A2, Beautiful Osage, black liners, white pinstripes. $320.00 > $300.00
Dibbs on Lil’ Lady, PM incoming