1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Red Table

Red Table

Jun 11, 2016
    Thanks. Copied the wrong description.

2. Red Table

Red Table

Jun 11, 2016
    2016 0701 16 – Arete w/ stabilized pinecone over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT Convex on spalted;” A2 w/JouFuu sheath. Knife is used
    $250 Shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019 at 6:18 PM
    Apocryphiliac, cbach8tw and NoRest like this.
  3. CAD

CAD

Jan 11, 2006

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  4. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    I’ve got a new an unused Leuku up for grabs. 1/8” A2 SFT, green dyed curly maple over natural liners and blue pinstripe. No sheath. Asking $SOLD shipped to the US.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    CAD and KP like this.
  5. CAD

CAD

Jan 11, 2006

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  6. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    For sale is an unused Bushfinger with quarter sewn green dyed oak. 1/8 thickness A2 with tapered tang, black liners and lime pinstripes. I also have an unused Jou Fou dangler sheath made for the knife. Higher res photos can be sent on request. This knife is a stunner. Price for the knife is $OLD, Sheath available for $80. Cheers, JC.

IMG_4552.jpg IMG_4554.jpg IMG_4555.JPG IMG_0428.jpg IMG_0426.jpg IMG_0427.jpg Up

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    rpn, burnside, got2hav1 and 2 others like this.
  7. Red Table

Red Table

Jun 11, 2016
    Price drop on post 14299 and 14302.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019 at 6:18 PM
  8. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    FOR SALE!! Fiddleback Forge Old School Lady finger in Black Canvas Micarta with Black liners and white pinstripes. This one has a mosaic pint which adds a cool touch. Steel is 1/8" A2 Tapered Tang and the sheath shown comes with knife. Price includes priority shipping to ConUS (would sell to international buyer if they pay additional shipping fees and insurance). I always welcome Friends and family payment but G/S is acceptable. Knife is new, unused, never carried and has been in my collection and well taken care of. DM for any additional questions. $315.00

Must be 18 and know your states laws to purchase.

Thanks for looking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019 at 3:41 PM
    Nbrackett likes this.
  9. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    FOR SALE!! Due South Tugaloo in blackwood and red liners. Steel is S35VN in 1/8" SFT. Includes sheath shown. This is a pro hiking buddy blade with a new twist on it from Olde Towne Cutlery.
    Price included priority shipping to ConUS. (Friends and family payment always welcome). No trades. DM for any additional questions. This has been in my collection. never carried, used or sharpened. Condition is excellent and in the way I received it.
    $150.00
    First to claim with a reply and DM follow up for PP info get's it.

must be 18 years old to purchase and know your state's knife laws.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last picture is a comparison between a Fiddleback Forge Pro Hiking Buddy and a Due South Tugaloo
    [​IMG]

Warrior108 and Nbrackett like this.
  10. Tat2dMFr

Tat2dMFr Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2018
    What, still schlepping this jewel...Sarsparilla Knife & Tool Surls/Loots handmade skipjoint. I know Surls stuff sells on here so.. I paid $480 plus 20 bones for RLO slipjoint sheath plus shipping from Olde Towne not so long ago and this folder is as new. Got my first real Loveless, now mama says “pay back savings like you promised”.. I’ll let this go for $360 plus $10 shipping lower 48, PP with the bonus sheath. Now, please don’t fight over it people...

Attached Files:

Nbrackett and Choppaman like this.