1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2006

PRICE DROP

NOW $260 SHIPPED CONUS

2. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    —-

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    Nbrackett likes this.
  3. DeadFall27

DeadFall27 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2011
    Price drop to $190!

4. Khanvoy44

Khanvoy44 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    Still waiting for adoption!
    Willing to sell also.
    Weeredealin!!!

Choppaman likes this.
  5. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Up for grabs

Un-named model by me
    1/8" SFT A2
    black canvas micarta w/ blk/white
    $165 w/o Hellbender sheath
    or SOLD via PMSOLD via PM!
    $215 w/ Hellbender sheath
    PayPal only please

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    varga49, blue333, schmittie and 3 others like this.
  6. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    I'd name it "the back stabber"

Curl of the Burl and Choppaman like this.
  7. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    The following prices include shipping with tracking and insurance, and PayPal fees. First claim here or in PM will be priority sale, but all sales will be at my discretion. All sales are 'as is'. Thanks for looking!

I purchased this knife at Blade Show 2018 and sent off to Jason at Diomedes to have a custom sheath made for it. I carried and used the knife for a few months so light wear from use is present such as light patina, handle "tanning", scuffs or light scratches here or there. This combo is awesome to EDC. Very light, the sheath is narrow enough that you can get past it to get into your pocket, and it's hard to beat Osage!

Fiddleback Forge Lil' Lady - Osage over natural liners, white pinstripes, 3/32 convex ground A2 SFT, comes with a Diomedes Industries pocket sheath in Oak with a nickle pocket clip, right handed

$335 TYD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This knife was received as part of a trade and is in new condition.

Fiddleback Forge Handyman - Brown canvas micarta over natural liners, white pinstripes Scandi, 3/32 SCANDI ground A2 SFT.

$260 TYD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

schmittie and Bmurray like this.
  8. KP

KP Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Bushfinger & Diomedes dangler - $400

5/32" 01 with bog oak scales, natural canvas and orange G10 liners

Used, sharpened and polished. Edge is a little obtuse and needs sharpening. I tried to capture all noticeable signs of use in photos, including patina, scuffs, scratches and a little spot on one side of the blade.

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift, cover shipping costs greater than USPS small flat rate and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

[​IMG]Fiddleback Bushfinger Diomedes Dangler by kristopher1207, on Flickr

Bmurray and Choppaman like this.
  9. jsrstone

jsrstone

Oct 5, 2017
    Two for sale tonight:

New, Displayed in my collection

Let me know if you have questions!

Payment may be made to PayPal ([email protected]).

Domestic US shipping is included in the price of the knife.

Thanks for looking!
    stone

#1 Lil’ Lady Dyed Maple Burl
    Dyed Red Maple Burl Black/White 1/8” A2 SFT - $300

#2 – Bushcraft Tasker w/ desert ironwood over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $365

IMG_1591.jpg IMG_1591.jpg
    IMG_1595.jpg
    IMG_1597.jpg IMG_1596.jpg
    IMG_1599.jpg IMG_1598.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Pelagicfun likes this.
  10. Curl of the Burl

Curl of the Burl Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Custom Shop Runt S35VN 1/8” Desert Ironwood over natural liners and white pinstripes. Sheath included.

paypal G/S (i pay g/s fee), priority mail $195. No trades.

FB6FD464-D4F2-44F9-B319-6EDC3A1AA727.jpeg EB90F152-84E4-4F31-9975-C987E571357B.jpeg D88DDE38-335E-4210-94B6-5A05948648D6.jpeg 2CADB5FE-A515-4F6C-BC9D-9842D7A65BF6.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  11. hasco

hasco Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2014
    Hi Folks,

I have a few knifes for sale. Buyer must be 18 years old and I reserve the right to choose who I do business with. These are posted on another forum so if it comes to it I will check time stamps. Thanks for looking!

I have a used Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog in 3/32" CPM154 with a tapered tang. OAL 7.25" and 3.25" blade. OD G10 with a textured finish. This knife has been sharpened with a wicked edge go. There is some scratches on the blade from the sheath that I tried to get in the photos. Beautiful leather sheath is included. SOLD includes USPS priority shipping and I pay PayPal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unused Osprey Knife and Tool Raptor in 3/32" CPM154 with tapered tang. 8.5" overall with 4" blade. $250 includes USPS priority shipping and I pay PayPal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A lightly used Fiddleback handyman in 1/8" A2 steel with scandi grind. OAL 7.75" and 3.25" blade Some patina and discoloration of handle from sheath, edge is in very good condition. Never sharpened. Paper micarta over natural with yellow pinstripes. SOLD includes awesome sheath with punisher clip by joufuu. I pay PayPal fees and includes USPS priority shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    Khanvoy44, schmittie and Nbrackett like this.
  12. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    I'll take the warthog. Please PM me your payment info.

varga49, hasco, Bmurray and 1 other person like this.
  13. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    I'll take the Fiddleback handyman in 1/8" A2 steel with scandi grind, paper micarta over natural with yellow pinstripes includes awesome sheath with punisher clip by joufuu. Please PM me your payment information @hasco

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    Bmurray and hasco like this.
  14. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Up for sale
    Solo w/ natural bolstered maple burl
    3/32" CPM154 SFT
    slightly used and carried
    new- $360
    now- $300

price includes PayPal
    First "ill take it" wins & please follow up with a PM
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks for looking!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  15. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
  16. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    WTS: Fiddleback Bushcrafter

The time has finally come to say goodbye to an old friend. This Bushcrafter was one of my earliest Fiddleback purchases back in 2014. It is used but well cared for since then. I Flitzed the steel to remove the patina and give it a fresh look. It is 1/8” O1 SFT with Shadetree Emerald burlap with lime pinstipes & natural liners and pins. The burlap has a nice grippy texture and the natural pins & liners have taken on a nice caramel color. This deal includes a custom RH leather belt sheath.

Here is a link to the original FF ad description:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-1-10-2014.1143257/

Recent photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The knife has been sharpened with a fresh convex Wicked Edge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The sheath was made specifically for this knife. The elongated bely loop is meant to split the difference between a standard belt loop and a dangler. The paracord is removable via knots on the back side of the holes top & bottom.

[​IMG]

Price: $Sold & Shipped

I am not looking for any trades at this time.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum DM has priority to buy. I prefer to deal with established paid members on the forum who can communicate here via DM. I am not interested in chasing down non-members through personal e-mail. I expect payment within 24 hours of sending you my Paypal info.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    varga49, Bmurray, jdlawson3 and 3 others like this.
  17. Kal-El

Kal-El Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Please PM with any questions and thanks for looking!

Two handsome specimens back up on the board for consideration.

Listed prices include Paypal G&S fees and Shipping within the CONUS.

1) Drop Point Renegade - Very Slightly used - could pass for new. 1/8" Spalted A2, Camel Thorn, Black Liners with White Pinstripes. $265.00

2) Fiddleback Patch Knife - New/Unused, 1/8" Spalted A2, Kudu Bone, black liners, white pinstripes. SOLD
    *please note that there is a faint, thin streak on one side of the blade's bevel only visible in bright light. It's not a scratch nor patina. It looks like where I may have wiped the blade with a lubricant, but it dried and left a faint "brush stroke" on the blade. I could only capture it in certain lighting.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Bmurray, NoRest, hasco and 1 other person like this.
  18. madhatta

madhatta Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2003
    Phil,
    I will take the Bushcrafter if still available.

Nbrackett likes this.
  19. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    You got it. I sent a reply with Paypal info to your profile message.

Thanks!

Phil

20. DeadFall27

DeadFall27 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2011
    Price drop, $160!

varga49, Nbrackett and Bmurray like this.