Or trade for another longer bladed knife 7” or longer

drbillmartin (at) netzero.net

Or text

254-three-one-five-1109

Photos here
https://m.imgur.com/a/mkDyZJA

PRICE DROP

NOW $260 SHIPPED CONUS

Hey all, got an esquire for sale! Asking $220 shipped CONUS. International shipping available at buyers expense. Cheers!

KYhrxTg.jpg

8IcBGTg.jpg

Price drop to $190!

Bushfinger & Diomedes dangler - $400

5/32" 01 with bog oak scales, natural canvas and orange G10 liners

Used, sharpened and polished. Edge is a little obtuse and needs sharpening. I tried to capture all noticeable signs of use in photos, including patina, scuffs, scratches and a little spot on one side of the blade.

Price includes PayPal fees and USPS priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift, cover shipping costs greater than USPS small flat rate and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

Fiddleback Bushfinger Diomedes Dangler by kristopher1207, on Flickr

Two for sale tonight:

New, Displayed in my collection

Let me know if you have questions!

Payment may be made to PayPal (jsr@seoadvantage.com).

Domestic US shipping is included in the price of the knife.

Thanks for looking!
stone

#1 Lil’ Lady Dyed Maple Burl
Dyed Red Maple Burl Black/White 1/8” A2 SFT - $300

#2 – Bushcraft Tasker w/ desert ironwood over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $365

IMG_1591.jpg IMG_1591.jpg
IMG_1595.jpg
IMG_1597.jpg IMG_1596.jpg
IMG_1599.jpg IMG_1598.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1593.jpg
    IMG_1593.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1592.jpg
    IMG_1592.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi Folks,

I have a few knifes for sale. Buyer must be 18 years old and I reserve the right to choose who I do business with. These are posted on another forum so if it comes to it I will check time stamps. Thanks for looking!

I have a used Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog in 3/32" CPM154 with a tapered tang. OAL 7.25" and 3.25" blade. OD G10 with a textured finish. This knife has been sharpened with a wicked edge go. There is some scratches on the blade from the sheath that I tried to get in the photos. Beautiful leather sheath is included. SOLD includes USPS priority shipping and I pay PayPal fees.

Unused Osprey Knife and Tool Raptor in 3/32" CPM154 with tapered tang. 8.5" overall with 4" blade. $250 includes USPS priority shipping and I pay PayPal fees.

A lightly used Fiddleback handyman in 1/8" A2 steel with scandi grind. OAL 7.75" and 3.25" blade Some patina and discoloration of handle from sheath, edge is in very good condition. Never sharpened. Paper micarta over natural with yellow pinstripes. SOLD includes awesome sheath with punisher clip by joufuu. I pay PayPal fees and includes USPS priority shipping

Last edited:
I'll take the Fiddleback handyman in 1/8" A2 steel with scandi grind, paper micarta over natural with yellow pinstripes includes awesome sheath with punisher clip by joufuu. Please PM me your payment information hasco hasco

Last edited:
WTS: Fiddleback Bushcrafter

The time has finally come to say goodbye to an old friend. This Bushcrafter was one of my earliest Fiddleback purchases back in 2014. It is used but well cared for since then. I Flitzed the steel to remove the patina and give it a fresh look. It is 1/8” O1 SFT with Shadetree Emerald burlap with lime pinstipes & natural liners and pins. The burlap has a nice grippy texture and the natural pins & liners have taken on a nice caramel color. This deal includes a custom RH leather belt sheath.

Here is a link to the original FF ad description:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-1-10-2014.1143257/

Recent photos:

The knife has been sharpened with a fresh convex Wicked Edge.

The sheath was made specifically for this knife. The elongated bely loop is meant to split the difference between a standard belt loop and a dangler. The paracord is removable via knots on the back side of the holes top & bottom.

Price: $Sold & Shipped

I am not looking for any trades at this time.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum DM has priority to buy. I prefer to deal with established paid members on the forum who can communicate here via DM. I am not interested in chasing down non-members through personal e-mail. I expect payment within 24 hours of sending you my Paypal info.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
Please PM with any questions and thanks for looking!

Two handsome specimens back up on the board for consideration.

Listed prices include Paypal G&S fees and Shipping within the CONUS.

1) Drop Point Renegade - Very Slightly used - could pass for new. 1/8" Spalted A2, Camel Thorn, Black Liners with White Pinstripes. $265.00

2) Fiddleback Patch Knife - New/Unused, 1/8" Spalted A2, Kudu Bone, black liners, white pinstripes. SOLD
*please note that there is a faint, thin streak on one side of the blade's bevel only visible in bright light. It's not a scratch nor patina. It looks like where I may have wiped the blade with a lubricant, but it dried and left a faint "brush stroke" on the blade. I could only capture it in certain lighting.

Last edited:
Back