1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    price drop

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  2. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
  3. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
  4. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    Would also trade for a bushcraft jr. as I’m wanting one.

5. booahh

booahh Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2017
    @booah you must have a gold membership or higher to sell items on bladeforums per the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2019
  6. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Rules For The Exchange & Discussion Forums - (All Rules Apply Site-Wide)
    Thank you for choosing BladeForums.com. These rules have been compiled based on over a decade of experience, user feedback and inter-forum cooperation. If you have any questions about how rules apply to your situation, please address the moderation staff in the Tech Support Subforum. Please bear in mind that all rules apply site-wide unless stated otherwise. Honesty, integrity, and clear communication is expected from members here on out.

SECTION 1- Membership Levels Defined:

BladeForums.com is supported by members who have paid subscriptions. These different subscription levels offer various perks and benefits. As such, only certain membership levels may advertise items and services for sale on this site. Below are some general guidelines as to what priviledges each membership has within this area. Put it another way, without the appropriate level of paid subscription, you may not advertise or sell on this site. Period. No excuses.

MANUFACTURERS - Manufacturers & their designated moderators may offer items for sale in their dedicated Hosted Manufacturer Forum. Manufacturers are encouraged to contact us regarding a Hosted Manufacturer forum.

DEALER / MATERIALS PROVIDER - Dealers are defined as anyone who purchases at wholesale pricing, or purchases items with the intent to resell (flipping). Other terms for dealers include purveyor, broker, reseller, etc. Materials Providers offer raw materials such as steel, handle materials, or other items related to knifemaking in general as typical stock for sale to the forum members or to the general public via their own store front or website. We reserve the right to make the final determination as to what constitutes a "dealer".

KNIFEMAKER / CRAFTSMAN / SERVICE PROVIDER (hearafter referred to as "Knifemaker") - Knifemaker's are allowed to sell items that they have personally created or modified in the KnifeMaker For Sale forums, or their own Hosted KnifeMaker Forum. If you are a knifemaker or craftsman and would like your own Hosted KnifeMaker Forum, please contact us.
    Note, if you pay for 3 years at once, you can have your very own subforum and you save a bit of cash rather than buying one year at a time. This might be an option for the seasoned and serious members.

PLATINUM or GOLD - Platinum or Gold members are allowed to post in any of the Individual For Sale or Trade forums. They may sell items in the For Sale By Individuals, and can list items for Trade as well. They cannot sell items they have made, for that you will require a Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider membership, no exceptions.

BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums.

REGISTERED USERS - The first level of membership. If you have not purchased a paid subscription, you are by default a Registered User. As such, you are very limited to posting areas in the Exchange. You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads). You do have the ability to create Want To Buy threads.

7. booahh

Feb 10, 2017
    Apologies for my last post. Been away so long I forgot my membership would have expired.

https://imgur.com/a/PP7s7sX

Selling my three Fiddleback Forge knives. As much as I love them and they're beautiful to look at, I'm always to scared to use them. They've been display pieces for a couple years and it's time to part. Only one that's been used by me at any point is the Monarch on its first day to try it out cutting paper and some cardboard.

Knives:
    Old School Lady Finger in Osage over natural liners and orange pinstripes. 1/8" O1 steel scandi grind blade. The knife has the old school Andy Roy stamp on the butt. Asking $340 shipped to you. Includes pictured sheath. SOLD

Monarch in black bolstered Fiesta burlap. 3/32" A2 steel SFT convex grind blade. Asking $285 shipped to you. Includes pictured sheath.

Kephart in Desert Ironwood over black liners & white pinstripes. 1/8" A2 steel SFT convex. Asking $310 shipped to you.

No trades.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Curl of the Burl likes this.
  8. w.t. anderson

w.t. anderson Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2007
    I'd be pleased to take the Old School Lady Finger in Osage over natural liners and orange pinstripes. 1/8" O1 steel scandi grind blade and its sheath (the knife looks very much like one I foolishly let go of years ago). I've PM'd you to send me your paypal information.
    Best Wishes,
    John AKA w.t. anderson on Bladeforums

Nbrackett likes this.
  9. Auglaize117

Auglaize117 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2018
    Bushfinger in 1/8" A2. Very lightly used, still factory sharp, and hasn't gotten a patina yet. Comes with diomedes sheath. **SOLD**

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    Kenneth J Burley likes this.
  10. 3-1-1

3-1-1 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Don't suppose this Big Sneaky is still available a year later?

11. Curl of the Burl

Curl of the Burl Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  12. abcatpb

abcatpb Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Shaman in nicely figured Desert Ironwood
    Commando style with Natural Pins
    1/8" A2 SFT
    As new, never used or carried
    Included: PayPal fees and USPS Priority (ConUS)

$SOLD

DSC_0312.JPG DSC_0314.JPG spine.JPG

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  13. abcatpb

Mar 6, 2017
    Camp Muk in Black Bolstered Bloodwood
    3/16" A2 TT
    Never used or carried
    Included: PayPal fees and USPS Priority (ConUS)

$265

right.JPG left.JPG spinetop.JPG spinebottom.JPG tail.JPG bladeleft.JPG bladeright.JPG

LukeTheSpook, Gia222, David L and 4 others like this.
  14. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    @abcatpb - PM sent on the Shaman

Ray

15. Turbodiesel69

Turbodiesel69 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2018
  16. abcatpb

Mar 6, 2017
    @Turbodiesel69
    You are the first cash offer so it's all yours. PM sent.

17. gtr60

gtr60 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Putting these up for sale. Prices include fees and shipping in the conus. You can PM or email me at tmanzox ( at) gmail d ot com and I can send more pics.

Bushfinger - 5/32" 01 tapered tang - $270
    Coffeebag burlap over natural with lime and trinity pinout. Unused but has some light pepper spots on the blade from storage.

Handyman - 1/8" A2 tapered tang - $260
    Green micarta over natural with white. Unused and near mint, few light spots from storage.

Esquire - 5/32" A2 tapered tang - $260
    Tsunami burlap over natural with lime. Unused and near mint, one or two spots from storage/

2 Finger Karda (2FK) - 1/8" o1 tapered tang - $old
    Green micarta over natural with lime. Unused but has some spots from storage (worse on one side)

Monarch - 1/8" o1 sft - $185
    Black micarta over natural with lime. Unused and near mint, a few light spots from storage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  18. booahh

Feb 10, 2017
    Bump, open to offers if anyone is interested

19. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Up for grabs

used Bushcrafter Jr.
    1/8" SFT A2
    some patina on the blade
    $250 includes PayPal & Shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Translash

Translash Doing evil things... Gold Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Some Fiddlebacks for sale, both are unused. Price includes shipping CONUS. FIrst to PM me gets the knife.

Kephart, black micarta: $230

[​IMG]

Bushcrafter, black micarta: $270

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019