Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. rileybassman1

rileybassman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2012
    May have one that would work for you... you can PM me if you are interested.

extrastout likes this.
  2. rcartmell3

rcartmell3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2014
  3. JRTufts

JRTufts Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2020
  4. SC Bushcraft Backwoods

SC Bushcraft Backwoods Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2020
    (SOLD)
    Up for grabs, Drop Point Maverick, wenge scales, cpm154 steel. RLO sheath included
    $250 shipped PPFF conus
    http://imgur.com/gallery/VXJr83P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(SOLD)Also up for grabs is a Handyman with the rustic wrap. I'm also going to include a jreindustries leather sheath!
    $140 shipped PPFF conus(SOLD)
    http://imgur.com/gallery/WJVvXXJ
    [​IMG]

I hope you guys can view the pictures. If not I may need help

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  5. abcatpb

abcatpb Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Bushfinger up for sale. Beautiful Desert Ironwood over natural canvas bolsters. 1/8" A2 SFT

Knife has never been carried or used. It has, however, been sharpened, because I really had intentions of using this blade. It's very sharp, you won't be disappointed!

SOLD!

left.JPG
    right.JPG spine.JPG edge_closeup.JPG

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    FeralGentleman, got2hav1, rpn and 2 others like this.
  6. abcatpb

Mar 6, 2017
    Let's see if we can find a new home for this gorgeous as-new Camp Muk. Hopefully the price is right this time around!

Bloodwood over Black Bolsters, 3/16" A2 Tapered Tang

SOLD!

trimleft.JPG
    trimleft.JPG trimright.JPG trimtang.JPG trimtangtop.JPG

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    NOLA, Fishcharmer and Nbrackett like this.
  7. abcatpb

Mar 6, 2017
    Up for sale is a used Bushcraft Karda in Black Canvas Micarta, SFT, 1/8" 01 steel, Black Liners, Blue Stripes.

Knife has been used but not abused, well cared for. It has a lovely voluptuous handle, very curvy and comfortable. I'm using only Scandi grinds for this knife pattern now - so this one has unfortunately been sitting. As I understand it, some of the earlier versions of this knife had slightly different dimensions than the current offering. This one is 7 3/8" overall, blade is 2 7/8".

I added a re-take of the left side of the blade... there were some brown spots that I think were dried linseed or tung oil. The spots came off. There is a tiny spot of crazing that won't come off.

SOLD!

left.JPG
    retake.JPG bladeleft.JPG bladeright.JPG left.JPG right.JPG

Attached Files:

varga49 and Fishcharmer like this.
  8. abcatpb

Mar 6, 2017
    I have a nice used KE Bushie in excellent condition for your consideration.

Olive-drab Micarta over Black Bolsters, 1/8" O1 steel, SFT

SOLD

left.JPG
    right.JPG spine.JPG left.JPG

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  9. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Message sent on the Handyman

10. SC Bushcraft Backwoods

Jan 12, 2020
    Replied

11. JRTufts

JRTufts Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2020
    For post 14811, I might have a trade for the knife would anyone be interested in the sheath? It’s a Diomedes APS 638 ISP: $60 shipped PayPal F&F Conn US.

Sheath is Sold.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  12. madhatta

madhatta Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2003
    Patriot Leather sheath for Fiddleback Hunter, with removable dangler setup.
    $40 or would be happy to trade for a simpler pouch style sheath from most any maker. Looking for another Hunter sheath- would also be interested in a sheath to fit a Bushfinger as well.
    IMG_8739.JPG
    IMG_8741.JPG
    IMG_8742.JPG

13. SC Bushcraft Backwoods

Jan 12, 2020

14. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Fiddleback Forge ASP. A2 1/8" tapered tang. Golden box elder burl. Excellent plus, kitchen use, looks new. 215.00 delivered.****SOLD****
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Bill

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    Nbrackett likes this.
  15. VTguy17

VTguy17 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2011
    delete

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  16. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    @VTguy17
    You must have a Gold Membership or higher to sale on Bladeforums per forum policy

PLATINUM or GOLD - Platinum or Gold members are allowed to post in any of the Individual For Sale or Trade forums. They may sell items in the For Sale By Individuals, and can list items for Trade as well. They cannot sell items they have made, for that you will require a Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider membership, no exceptions.

BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums.

REGISTERED USERS - The first level of membership. If you have not purchased a paid subscription, you are by default a Registered User. As such, you are very limited to posting areas in the Exchange. You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads). You do have the ability to create Want To Buy threads.

17. VTguy17

VTguy17 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Runt w/ joufuu pocket sheath. A2 steel, 4 mosaic pins, in great shape. Has been sharpened, could use a sharpening as well. I've used it for a while but have kept it in good shape. Handle in mint condition, some light scratches on blade. tapered tang. Handle is Maroon Linen Micarta.

SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Fishcharmer

Fishcharmer Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2020
    CR-1: Osage Orange with natural liner, and blue pinstripe. 1/8" A2 with a SFT and a scandi grind. 8"OAL 3.75" BL. The knife has never been used, carried or sharpened.
    Traded
    Listed price includes the knife, sheath, Paypal G&S fees, and Shipping within the CONUS.
    20200228_142319_resized_1.jpg 20200228_142409_resized_1.jpg 20200228_142432_resized_1.jpg 20200228_161115_resized.jpg

Attached Files:

Nbrackett likes this.
  19. lone45wolf

lone45wolf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2018
    I’ll take the Runt

20. rileybassman1

rileybassman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2012
    KE Bushie in 1/8 A2 with orange burlatex micarta.

Great shape! Made a few feather sticks and then stropped... Other then that a safe dweller.

$old

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]