Fiddleback Flea Market

(SOLD)
Up for grabs, Drop Point Maverick, wenge scales, cpm154 steel. RLO sheath included
$250 shipped PPFF conus
http://imgur.com/gallery/VXJr83P

VXJr83P

VXJr83P

(SOLD)Also up for grabs is a Handyman with the rustic wrap. I'm also going to include a jreindustries leather sheath!
$140 shipped PPFF conus(SOLD)
http://imgur.com/gallery/WJVvXXJ
WJVvXXJ

I hope you guys can view the pictures. If not I may need help

Last edited:
Bushfinger up for sale. Beautiful Desert Ironwood over natural canvas bolsters. 1/8" A2 SFT

Knife has never been carried or used. It has, however, been sharpened, because I really had intentions of using this blade. It's very sharp, you won't be disappointed!

SOLD!

left.JPG
right.JPG spine.JPG edge_closeup.JPG

Last edited:
Up for sale is a used Bushcraft Karda in Black Canvas Micarta, SFT, 1/8" 01 steel, Black Liners, Blue Stripes.

Knife has been used but not abused, well cared for. It has a lovely voluptuous handle, very curvy and comfortable. I'm using only Scandi grinds for this knife pattern now - so this one has unfortunately been sitting. As I understand it, some of the earlier versions of this knife had slightly different dimensions than the current offering. This one is 7 3/8" overall, blade is 2 7/8".

I added a re-take of the left side of the blade... there were some brown spots that I think were dried linseed or tung oil. The spots came off. There is a tiny spot of crazing that won't come off.

SOLD!

left.JPG
retake.JPG bladeleft.JPG bladeright.JPG left.JPG right.JPG

Attachments

• spine.JPG
    spine.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
For post 14811, I might have a trade for the knife would anyone be interested in the sheath? It’s a Diomedes APS 638 ISP: $60 shipped PayPal F&F Conn US.

Sheath is Sold.

Last edited:
Patriot Leather sheath for Fiddleback Hunter, with removable dangler setup.
$40 or would be happy to trade for a simpler pouch style sheath from most any maker. Looking for another Hunter sheath- would also be interested in a sheath to fit a Bushfinger as well.
IMG_8739.JPG
IMG_8741.JPG
IMG_8742.JPG

Fiddleback Forge ASP. A2 1/8" tapered tang. Golden box elder burl. Excellent plus, kitchen use, looks new. 215.00 delivered.****SOLD****
EB7Lk7s.jpg

SdZILjL.jpg

f5yrfk1.jpg

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
VTguy17 VTguy17
You must have a Gold Membership or higher to sale on Bladeforums per forum policy

PLATINUM or GOLD - Platinum or Gold members are allowed to post in any of the Individual For Sale or Trade forums. They may sell items in the For Sale By Individuals, and can list items for Trade as well. They cannot sell items they have made, for that you will require a Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider membership, no exceptions.

BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums.

REGISTERED USERS - The first level of membership. If you have not purchased a paid subscription, you are by default a Registered User. As such, you are very limited to posting areas in the Exchange. You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads). You do have the ability to create Want To Buy threads.

Runt w/ joufuu pocket sheath. A2 steel, 4 mosaic pins, in great shape. Has been sharpened, could use a sharpening as well. I've used it for a while but have kept it in good shape. Handle in mint condition, some light scratches on blade. tapered tang. Handle is Maroon Linen Micarta.

SOLD

IMG-3813.jpg

IMG-3814.jpg

IMG-3815.jpg

Last edited:
CR-1: Osage Orange with natural liner, and blue pinstripe. 1/8" A2 with a SFT and a scandi grind. 8"OAL 3.75" BL. The knife has never been used, carried or sharpened.
Traded
Listed price includes the knife, sheath, Paypal G&S fees, and Shipping within the CONUS.
20200228_142319_resized_1.jpg 20200228_142409_resized_1.jpg 20200228_142432_resized_1.jpg 20200228_161115_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20200228_142409_resized_1.jpg
    20200228_142409_resized_1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Runt w/ joufuu pocket sheath. A2 steel, 4 mosaic pins, in great shape. Has been sharpened, could use a sharpening as well. I've used it for a while but have kept it in good shape. Handle in mint condition, some light scratches on blade. tapered tang. Handle is Maroon Linen Micarta.

$200

IMG-3813.jpg

IMG-3814.jpg

IMG-3815.jpg
I’ll take the Runt

Back