Fiddleback Flea Market

Two to move along. Have some others that I'm interested in so some have to go to make room. Not looking for trades, thanks. Price includes PP and shipping.

1) Bushfinger, Bocote, Black Bolster, Black Liners, Lime Pinstripes, TT, 1/8" 80CRV2, Never carried or sharpened. $325.

bfb1.jpg bfb2.jpg bfb3.jpg

2) Bushfinger, Wenge, Black Bolster, Black Liners, Blue Pinstripes, TT, 1/8" A2, Never carried or sharpened. $Sold.

bfw1.jpg bfw2.jpg bfw3.jpg

If you are interested leave an I'll take it note below and send me a PM. Thanks for looking.
Wayne

Last edited:
Few for sale, let me know if you have questions or would like additional pictures. Priced as Paypal G&S, USPS Priority mail in the US

3) Solo / 3/32 A2 / Black and Brown Micarta with yellow pinstripe / lightly carried / $ 230

4) Bush Hermit / 1/8 A2 / Peanut Butter and Jelly Micarta with white pin stripe / Lightly carried / $245

I'll take the Solo. Sent PM.

Here is a new, unused Ruby Shadetree FF Camp Nessmuk with new Jou Fuu sheath for sale - SOLD. Additional information and pictures can be found here.

slNt5v8.jpg

Last edited:
Fiddleback Forge Nessmuk ca. 2015. $250 PP G&S
5/32 O1
tapered tang
Shadetree professor-in-a-blender herringbone burlap
natural/white liners
Comes with a KSF leather sheath

I've never quite meshed with this knife, and figure it should go to a home where it will get some use. Condition disclosure: this knife is in user condition, and is priced accordingly. The blade had developed some small pits, and scratches that I approached with some hand-sanding. The patina and pits are gone, but there are still some scratches, and now some sanding marks on the bevels that have no effect on functionality. See pics for details. The handle, edge, and point are in excellent condition.

S36XglEl.jpg
AAiGhDHl.jpg
umIY2O4l.jpg
jZWfkGtl.jpg
WOcz4SSl.jpg
XQJjujal.jpg
ZURS4Xpl.jpg

https://bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-forge-nessmuk-and-jarrett-fleming-skinner.1760166/

Last edited:
Hello fine Fiddleback folks.
I’d like to upgrade my Monarch to A2 (or 8670) in 1/8 or 3/32 stock and micarta.
If you have one you’d be willing to part with, you’d have to go through the hassle of sending it to Australia.
Thanks

Last edited:
OLD school Hunter. Given the tube style and markings, I would put this around 2009/2010. Steel will be O1, handle- I am not sure? Maybe Sappelle? Knife looks to have had little if any use. Does have some spots, one near the tip and some pepper spots on the spine near the butt. Really like this but do not see myself using it. 265.00 Delivered US

Last edited:
2) Handyman / 1/8 A2 / Brown Micarta with natural liners and orange pinstripes. User conditions got few dings and scratches priced accordingly $165.00

bmc352 I’m interested in the knife you have for sale (as described above) please email me

orien79 at hot mail dot com

thank you

My apologies

Last edited by a moderator:
2) Handyman / 1/8 A2 / Brown Micarta with natural liners and orange pinstripes. User conditions got few dings and scratches priced accordingly $165.00

bmc352 I’m interested in the knife you have for sale (as described above) please email me

orien79 at hot mail dot com

thank you

SOLD - Unused Fiddleback Forge Production Duke

Steel: 5/32 stock / S35VN
OAL: 10 1/2“
Blade length: 5 1/5”
Handle: Natural Canvas Micarta
Leather Sheath
No Trades

Knife has not been carried or used. Edge has no dings, rolls, or dents and it is as it came from the maker. Leather sheath came with the knife, but has some storage dents/marks (see last photo).

$SOLD total, Pay Pal G&S only, shipped via USPS. No trades. Will ship only with in the US - sorry, no international sales at this time.

Also, throwing in 1 split chunk of wild caught fatwood, sourced from an old growth Douglas Fir stand - I have too much.... (If you don't want the fatwood, just let me know).

Reply in this thread with intent to purchase, followed by a PM to me and I will gather your shipping info and pass along my Pay pal link. Questions welcome, but PM only.
b0nHegel.jpg

n9M3ma1l.jpg

56TYuu1l.jpg

v1UslA9l.jpg

aV2BpPBl.jpg

GU0FiCrl.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
For sale - Unused Fiddleback Forge Production Duke

Steel: 5/32 stock / S35VN
OAL: 10 1/2“
Blade length: 5 1/5”
Handle: Natural Canvas Micarta
Leather Sheath
No Trades

Knife has not been carried or used. Edge has no dings, rolls, or dents and it is as it came from the maker. Leather sheath came with the knife, but has some storage dents/marks (see last photo).

$200 total, Pay Pal G&S only, shipped via USPS. No trades. Will ship only with in the US - sorry, no international sales at this time.

Also, throwing in 1 split chunk of wild caught fatwood, sourced from an old growth Douglas Fir stand - I have too much.... (If you don't want the fatwood, just let me know).

Reply in this thread with intent to purchase, followed by a PM to me and I will gather your shipping info and pass along my Pay pal link. Questions welcome, but PM only.
b0nHegel.jpg

n9M3ma1l.jpg

56TYuu1l.jpg

v1UslA9l.jpg

aV2BpPBl.jpg

GU0FiCrl.jpg

Thanks for looking.
I would like to take this please.
Bill

SOLD Fiddleback Bushfinger - 1/8" A2 Tapered Tang. Coffee Bag Burlap over black liners with yellow pinstripes. Used but never abused. Recently sent for a spa treatment and only used a couple times for food prep after that. SOLD including sheath and shipping within the US50.
jbGToeL.jpg
DlTk2L4.jpg
CUywI4z.jpg

Last edited:
Back